Polysexual's Christmas Cracker

Dani Babyboo

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Moderators

what an amazing nite

i was having doubts about wether i was really enjoying clubbin lately as i seem to be jus not into it but last nite i stomped my arse off like never before and even though yoji sent his apolagies cos of flights from japan, rob tissera was on in his place

lab4 played a stormer

savage was well savage lol

bk i coldnt get into he played some old classics but the style kept changing

tidy boys were insane and well i went home after that

even saw lee-roy burrel in the decks in the city room and he was quality

yay.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifyay.gif

🎧20,000 Hardcore members,  I say the future is ours🎧

• CTW Members

...if you went home after Tidy Boys, then you missed a kick ass set from Rob Tissera thumbs.gif

as a replacement for Yoji ...he couldnt replace him, butttt if you look at it as a stand alone, non-comparitive view, then his set, complete with his own style of quality sounds, were briliiiantttttttttttttttttttttt! thumbsup.gif

...and for once the cry for 'one more' got answered rolleyes.gif

with another 4 w00t.gif

Hinsley ...didnt hear much of 'im, since only got there fer' just before 10pm, but seemed to be alreeet as a warm-up anyways smile.gif

BK ...didnt get into it all that much, like missaaaa dani up there said, but yes.gif there were some quality techno and some classics thrown in for good measure too, so again, worthy set thumbsup.gif

Anne Savage ...think Dani summed it up by saying it were typical Savage tongue.gif

Lab4 ...wOOOOooooooooooooooooo! woot.gif

...typical Lab4's energetic, 'avesomeofthatthenmyson! style w00t.gif ...suprised they only played an hour though blink.gif

Tidy Boys ...despite some of the *well renowned* cheese thrown in by 'em (including a Christmas song or two? uhm.gif et 'Face Down, Ass Up' rolleyes.gif) 't'was typical Andy and Amo all over yes.gif

Rob Tissera ...weren't too sure what to expect from him since he were the only one i hadn't heard play out before ('cept for Hinsley perhaps) but his set were worthy of a initial slot of its own grin.gif, nevermind as a 'replacement' rolleyes.gif for the one ~ and ~ only ~ Yoji! (damn those evil Japan Airlines mad.gif)

so all in alll, t'was a moooofaaa' feckin' qualitaaaaaa night w00t.gif

...and a guess you lot were right in saying, that it'd be a good night tongue.gif...

• CTW Moderators

lol seems we have same tastes mate as we pretty much thought the same

no worries next time we will meet and have a stomp as ma bf is not bein invited again nono.gif

fuckin excelent nite all the same

🎧20,000 Hardcore members,  I say the future is ours🎧

• CTW Members

thanks dani smile.gif . yeah ive got too admit i was thinking, `where do i know her from` rolleyes.gif . uve changed since i last saw u. think i only saw u that once?

• James changed the title to Polysexual's Christmas Cracker