CTW Manchester Meet-Up (Saturday 2nd July 2005)

RaverBaby69

• CTW Members

Who'd be interested??? Its been talked about lots but nothings actually being done about it, so if you're interested post your name.

When would people want it etc etc???personally saturday night would be best for me as i work on a saturday morning and im not really fussed when it actually is.

• Like 1

• CTW Members

umm, id be up for it again this time too grin.gif ...what happened t'Claire sorting it? uhm.gif

Manchester meet up!!! the second coming!!! bring it on i'll b there(again)

162436[/snapback]

were you the dude crashed out on the couch, and/or wherever else you happened to be, asleep after you got back? blink.gif

• CTW Members
what happened t'Claire sorting it? uhm.gif

162522[/snapback]

i have no idea, looks like its up to us lot!

i dunno where everyone would stop. i can crash on raverbaby's floor if she's coming no doubt but she lives in halls so no way would everyone be able to sleep there.

anyone got any ideas???

• CTW Members

162436[/snapback]

woot.gifyay.gifwoot.gifyay.gif

• CTW Members
umm, id be up for it again this time too grin.gif ...what happened t'Claire sorting it? uhm.gif

162436[/snapback]

were you the dude crashed out on the couch, and/or wherever else you happened to be, asleep after you got back? blink.gif

162522[/snapback]

I did crash out on the couch lol how shameful. some1 kept shoving there foot up my arse?

• CTW Members

162522[/snapback]

i dunno where everyone would stop. i can crash on raverbaby's floor if she's coming no doubt but she lives in halls so no way would everyone be able to sleep there.

anyone got any ideas???

162557[/snapback]

ill ask around wink.gif

• CTW Members
I did crash out on the couch lol how shameful. some1 kept shoving there foot up my arse?

dont look at me dude blink.gif ...i were the one everybody left behind in Manchester on his own, and had t'make me own way back t'Claire's at 4am yeahrite.gif

• CTW Members

162522[/snapback]

anyone got any ideas???

162557[/snapback]

ill ask around wink.gif

162972[/snapback]

well if worse comes to the worst theres a train/bus back to preston at midnight and 3am every friday and saturday night which we could catch. dunno what everyone else would do though silly.gif

Is anyone else up for this apart from us 3??? (and raverbaby - she doesnt really come on anymore but she'll deffo come out)

• CTW Members

162522[/snapback]

anyone got any ideas???

162557[/snapback]

ill ask around wink.gif

162972[/snapback]

well if worse comes to the worst theres a train/bus back to preston at midnight and 3am every friday and saturday night which we could catch. dunno what everyone else would do though silly.gif

Is anyone else up for this apart from us 3??? (and raverbaby - she doesnt really come on anymore but she'll deffo come out)

162987[/snapback]

..and with the next one being around either 4am or 6am, depedant on how generous they're being and what day of the week(end) it is yeahrite.gif ...usually 6am, and a've gotten that one plenty times wink.gif

i assume Claire will be, and erm ...some of the others from last time? uhm.gif just need t'wait 'n' see grin.gif ..we havent exactly got a date set, which puts people off, but sometimes its the date being set that puts people off blink.gif

you ever go Goodgreef or owt' emma? silly.gif

• CTW Members

lets get date sorted im sure others would come to this. Spunky lol who left you in town? i got an early taxi back with sarahpvc(rip) and rascal cost us £27 the cheeky bugger.

• CTW Members
lets get date sorted im sure others would come to this. Spunky lol who left you in town? i got an early taxi back with sarahpvc(rip) and rascal cost us £27 the cheeky bugger.

163069[/snapback]

for me, itd probably be best for April at earliest smile.gif

erm ...EVERYBODY? blink.gif ...i can 'memba being in whatever club we were in (Satan's Hollow? uhm.gif) with Drew (Mr Moo) and Sarah (Chickadee) and a few others ...but seemed t'find meself on me own near the end ...and by the time the place shut, there were nobody else around t'be seen sad.gif

...EVENTUALLY (about an hour or so later rolleyes.gif) i got a taxi back ...which cost us £13 ... i paid £6, said a had t'go get rest of people in't house (although most of you lot were crashed outside on doorstep, in the hallway, or just monged out generally (Drew rolleyes.gif) ...or erm, on the couch tongue.gif) ...and just scarperd in the house grin.gif

s'£6 fer a taxi back from centre of Manchester werent too shabby wink.gif

• CTW Members
or just monged out generally (Drew rolleyes.gif)

haha id forgotten about that!!! roflmao.gif

might as well add my fella's name to this, as he'll want to come. actually he'll want to come because im going, haha not for anyother reason.

yeah i think early april would be good for me. whats best for everyone? a friday or a saturday night???

• 5 weeks later...
  • CTW Members

i dont think anyone else cares about this? sad.gif