• CTW Members

Has anyone listened to it yet, and what do you make of it?

I have always been a big fan of them both ever since i saw them play a small night in Lincoln. Personally i think this CD absolutley kicks ass. especially track 4 (Barely Legal - Goosebumps) and What you got left - Jp & Jukesy.

I thought they were the bollocks at TW7 and can't wait to see them again at the summer camp.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Promotors

Any chance of a copy?

ive not seen them live per say yet but have a few demos & they sure do kick arse happydance.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members
Any chance of a copy?

ive not seen them live per say yet but have a few demos & they sure do kick arse happydance.gif

165139[/snapback]

No worries Lisa, PM me your details and i'll get it in the post for you. bigwink.gif

• CTW Promotors
Any chance of a copy?

165139[/snapback]

No worries Lisa, PM me your details and i'll get it in the post for you. bigwink.gif

165143[/snapback]

awww thanks sweetie, you may well still have my addy, it is the same as Tony.P's if not pm on its way flowers.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members
Any chance of a copy?

165139[/snapback]

165143[/snapback]

awww thanks sweetie, you may well still have my addy, it is the same as Tony.P's if not pm on its way flowers.gif

165146[/snapback]

Hells bells! I never knew that. I just bought a load of vinyl from him. Please Send him my regards. The CD is on its way.

• CTW Promotors

Haha did you not know we were a couple haha!! tongue.gif

I certainly will pass my regards on & thankyou for buying the records, it has free'd some space up in my cupboards for now w00t.gifgrin.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Promotors

Not the BAT CAVE I hope w00t.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Promotors
that better

165168[/snapback]

yikes.gif No go back to being invisible, your hurting my pc scren!!!! baz.giftongue.gifbigwink.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno