Want to be a podium dancer?

Tara

• CTW Members

grin.gif*** WANT TO BE A WILDCHILD DANCER?***grin.gif

Do you stand out from the crowd? Are your dance moves better than all your friends? Do you like dancing in front of lots of people? Then get in touch!

You will get to dance at many of the best clubs in London including Heaven, SE1 and Brixton Academy! You will also have the opportunity to tour with Wildchild to clubs all over the UK!

Wildchild Dancers auditions grin.gif

Time: Saturday 22nd October, 12 noon

Place: Heaven nightclub, Under the Arches, Charing Cross, London

Please bring clothes that you think are suitable for podium dancing. There will be room for you to get ready and change at the venue. On arrival please ask for Tara.

You need to be able to attend our next event on 29th October - Please do not apply if you know you cannot make this!

If you have not been to Wildchild before please visit www.wildchild-uk.com to get an idea of what to expect. The music policy is trance and hard house, so its important you like it enough to dance to it all night!

Please contact me with your full name and telephone number to confirm your attendance! If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to as.

For further information email Tara at: blazingsunshine@hotmail.com or call me on: 07765151913

Serious entrants only please!!!

Thank you for your interest in dancing for Wildchild! thumbsup.gif

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members

I'll pay you myself if you'll get up there in pink hotpants and fluffy boots Ginge! grin.gif

• CTW Members

do it mark

you have to

thumbsup.gif

I was going to post a gag about flagellation, necrophilia and bestiality but it's just flogging a dead horse.

tidy doesnt appeal to me that much, the ppl going do

i wana last weekender with everyone there cos im settling down and planned a lot through next year to do with a charity event im putting on and the plans me and andy have re what we want in life so

well lets take this to another post

• CTW Members
tidy doesnt appeal to me that much, the ppl going do

i wana last weekender with everyone there cos im settling down and planned a lot through next year to do with a charity event im putting on and the plans me and andy have re what we want in life so

well lets take this to another post

203982[/snapback]

this post is far better

I'm not doing New Years one

4 in a year can't be good for you.

only gonna do prestatyn ones from now on

gonna take me decks to tw9 though thumbsup.gif

I was going to post a gag about flagellation, necrophilia and bestiality but it's just flogging a dead horse.

• CTW Members

they aren't doing anymore thumbsdown.gif

hemsby was rather good i thought, and just oop road for us londoners