im not

• CTW Moderators

going to be a PCSO as hoped :angry:

im really dissapointed because on my letter it says overall i got an A so my whole application was fine what i didnt get through on was dam gramma. fucking dyslexia has let me down now

im trying to find out if there is any way i can brush up on my english and try again in 6 months, as thats the waiting limit

so looks like im stuck as supervisor at subway for another 6 months :(

🎧20,000 Hardcore members,  I say the future is ours🎧

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members

Im not very good with gramma or english, but good luck for next time.

well ive just been informed that it is against disability regulations to be knocked back because of dyslexia and so i can take the application further.

not sure where to find out if this is true though

police community supprt officer

proper crushed me not getting in this time

and even if i do get through next time i still have to do a 5 day test at an exam center so not to sure i can go through that and be crushed at the end of it

so looking into youth work now

• CTW Promotors

Danni pop along to your local college or even look on the net for Learn Direct etc, they do free ehglish, maths, pc courses etc where you can learn & brush up & you sit an exam & get a certificate at the end.

I recently re did my English & got 98% :yay: Going back next month to do maths too, all free as well :thumbsup:

Dani pop along to your local college or even look on the net for Learn Direct etc, they do free english, maths, pc courses etc where you can learn & brush up & you sit an exam & get a certificate at the end.

I recently re did my English & got 98% :yay: Going back next month to do maths too, all free as well :thumbsup:

Techno, Techno, Techno

double posted there lol

yer we have a learn direct center near me

on my next day off im going to go see about english and maths classes

my maths is better now than my gramma and i used to be crap at maths but i work with numbers more at work than english

• CTW Promotors

Yeh, with the learn direct Dani, you do it from home. I did it in the evening & it is very simple & doesn't take up too much of you8r time. All they ask of you is to pop- in once a week for an hour say, to go through your course work etc.

Def worth looking into babes :thumbsup:

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members

Personal

Computer

Sex

Offender

Thats what I think anyway.

:lol: trust you

Would you expect any less??? :blink::rolleyes:

pete i did i went over it and over it before submitting it

i just didnt spot the mistakes because i fond it difficult to know where punctuation should be.

i jus read the letter again and at the bottom it says about learn direct and also to contact the metropolitan police because there is other roles i could do.

might call them after work settles a bit as feel guilty deserting them before the new shop is up and running.