im not

you what?

bad joke pete

erm trying essex police now lol

been told they better than metropolitan and didnt realise they completely different units hehe

this time im going to get a college teacher i know proof read my work

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they cannot do that

employers and yourself should sign a contract and the only way you can be got rid of for someone better is if you repeatedly did not do the job correctly and gave them reason enough to actually demote you or fire you and they need to have a strong enough reason, other wise they can end up paying costs.

well what is it?

it all depends on contract

and mine states unless i do something classed as gross misconduct i cant get sacked, only demoted back to my old job if i slacked in my position as supervisor

which isnt gona happen trust me, my boss has pleaded i help him get staff trained up and run 2 shops now the manager is pregnant and stepping back

pete why do i want to resign

i was only looking at career options,

i enjoy my job i get to work with people but i want to do more

and i would never get sacked unless i did something really wrong like steal or hit someone

im the person my boss relys on to help make main decisions

oh and bounty thanx

i did look into nursing but im not good with blood

pete i did i went over it and over it before submitting it

i just didnt spot the mistakes because i fond it difficult to know where punctuation should be.

i jus read the letter again and at the bottom it says about learn direct and also to contact the metropolitan police because there is other roles i could do.

might call them after work settles a bit as feel guilty deserting them before the new shop is up and running.

"as feel guilty deserting them before the new shop is up and running." & you said somewhere that they were messing you around

well i do feel guilty leaving because i do get on so well with my boss but as a career move he understands

and my manager was messing me around but guess what, she has been demoted, she is pregnant and cant open the new shop and take on the responsibility and as i had already taken on the running of the shop im based in role a bit more she was no longer needed and is no longer able to fuck me about.

the main problem was all the lithuanians she employed and gave them lots of hours and cut mine, well the main person was 1 female, she hardly soeaks english and doesnt take to being told what to do but she has had a warning now and is pretty much on her last strings at work.

things have got better now im not in conflict with the lithuanian army, half the staff members are from lithuania