FAO : Bushy.

Maria

• CTW Moderators

Hi mate, how ya doing, long time no speak !

2 questions for you . .

Q1. Were you staying anywhere near New South Wales when you went to Australia ? If not, do you know how far a journey it is to travel from New South Wales to the main places like Sydney ?

Q2. Has Shaney changed his Phone Number ? If he has can you PM me, or PM me whichever one you have.

Thanks luv. x

• CTW Moderators

Hi mate, how ya doing, long time no speak !

2 questions for you . .

Q1. Were you staying anywhere near New South Wales when you went to Australia ? If not, do you know how far a journey it is to travel from New South Wales to the main places like Sydney ?

Q2. Has Shaney changed his Phone Number ? If he has can you PM me, or PM me whichever one you have.

Thanks luv. x

Hey hun,

I'm fine, just moved into me house with nat, a little 2 bed detatched bungalow. Well happy :)

What about you you fhuckin nhugget?

A1. New South Wales is a territory in australia, like a county over here. Sydney is actually in New South Wales. You need to find out where in New south wales you are staying and then gauge how far that is from sydney. Our friend in sydney who we stayed with had her cousin over and i think she said canberra was about a 4.5 hour drive from sydney, but dont quote me on that.

If you are going travelling there i would recommend doing the east coast even though it is a bit commercial. You can do all your stuff like sky diving and scuba etc all the way up there. They've also got the whitsunday islands and frasier island too.

A2. No he hasn't changed his number. He has the same number but he has had hassle with vodafone over his bills or something. He also has his new bird over and is hopelessly head over heels in lurve!

CTW Sexiest Male Member
LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!

A1 - Cheers dude ! I'm going there in August next year for 2 weeks, booking it in the next couple of weeks. All I know at the moment is that we are staying in New South Wales, doesn't sound like it's too far from the City then, although I know barely anything at the moment, only that we will be going next August, so I need to find out alot more first. Would be greatfull if you could send me your blogs if you still have them so I can have a read through and see what soprt of things there is to do and get an idea of what things are worth doing etc. Who did you fly with aswell and how long was the flight ?

A2 - No way about Shaney ! I never thought I'd see the day he'd be settled down and back in love, how sweet ! I sent him a text a couple of weeks ago but havn't heard back from him, so wanted to know if he is ok and all that jazz. I'll drop him an email in the week when I grab some time together. Tell him I was asking about him if you see him though !

Glad to know you are doing well yourself, bet you're loving a new place to yourself ! I'm doing OK, still living at home at the moment, been working down in London sinse the midde of June working on a new comntract my company are taking a hold of, no plans to move out just yet, but that might change sometime after christmas, as I can't wait to have my own house !

• CTW Moderators

A1 - Cheers dude ! I'm going there in August next year for 2 weeks, booking it in the next couple of weeks. All I know at the moment is that we are staying in New South Wales, doesn't sound like it's too far from the City then, although I know barely anything at the moment, only that we will be going next August, so I need to find out alot more first. Would be greatfull if you could send me your blogs if you still have them so I can have a read through and see what soprt of things there is to do and get an idea of what things are worth doing etc. Who did you fly with aswell and how long was the flight ?

A2 - No way about Shaney ! I never thought I'd see the day he'd be settled down and back in love, how sweet ! I sent him a text a couple of weeks ago but havn't heard back from him, so wanted to know if he is ok and all that jazz. I'll drop him an email in the week when I grab some time together. Tell him I was asking about him if you see him though !

Glad to know you are doing well yourself, bet you're loving a new place to yourself ! I'm doing OK, still living at home at the moment, been working down in London sinse the midde of June working on a new comntract my company are taking a hold of, no plans to move out just yet, but that might change sometime after christmas, as I can't wait to have my own house !

My blog is still online its right here, its got all i did in oz.

to be honest maz i think you will need more than 2 weeks but if that all you can manage you will have a really hectic tiring two weeks if you want to get everything in. i had 6½ weeks and it was pretty much non stop.

I flew with Gulf Air, they were the cheapest i think i paid £585 for return flight, booked it through TRAVELBAG. Flew from heathrow to bahrain, stopped for a couple of hours then from bahrain to singapore, stopped for an hour for re-fuelling, then on to sydney.

CTW Sexiest Male Member
LIVING THE DREAM!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • CTW Members

excellent website.

i might go myself if i come into some spare dosh :)

london - melbourne cheapest i found was £679 return which is NOT BAD since ive seen more expensive flights to america and thats less than half the time and distance

Dunno what to do next year now, my Mum wants to go to India, other half and his Family have family in Oz (don't know what the latest is on going though at the moment), and next year I've starting to save for my trip to Antarctica.

Meeeeh !