Ne1 here?!

bounty

people are here when they have time

:)

pete it isnt dying

Really ? I thought CTW was going to be 'bigger and better than ever before' this year ? It's deflated. Majorly.

i never said it was gona be bigger and better, but i think it isnt dying cause the same people still chat here just less often.

whats the point in getting arsey bout the site if you dont like it here dont post here, no point in putting the site down,

the fact is we want new members to stay, lisa mentioned in a post recently stating about getting people here. telling new members its dying is like saying fuck off we dont want you here.

better to be an optomist than a pesimist (sp? on both)

Edited by dani_babyboo

Dani, re: your signature ....

i'd rather get fucked by my vibrator every night, its honest, loving and i dont have to make it breakfast every morning

To be totally honest with you, do you have a choice?

Additionally, your poor vibrator, I bet it tried to run top the back of the shelf when it saw your sorry arse coming in.

Additionally, additionally, the fact you treat your vibrator like a person tells me you need serious help.

Hope that helps.

Edited by CrimeyC

• CTW Admin

forum is indeed dead, but unique visitors to news articles has doubled since last August.

in the forums we all just talk about 'random' stuff - people dont need forums anymore as a vehicle to talk 'random' stuff

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

we all still come here to see whos about and say hi

so they are needed in a way

can never chat to anyone and would all lose contact otherwise

and im not dislusional just optomistic

oh and crimey please dont brand me in your league

and yes i do have a choice, the fact that i live with my boyfriend and have done for 8 months says it all really, can we say the same for you? or is is still mrs palm and her 5 daughters.

oh and that quote is from a film :rolleyes: