Ne1 here?!

bounty

can never chat to anyone and would all lose contact otherwise and im not dislusional just optomistic

No, you're delusional. Hope that helps.

oh and crimey

yes .... ?

please dont brand me in your league

Listen lady, I would never dream of it. I don't put myself in some high league. But what I can be sure of is that its a thousands leagues above yours. That helps me sleep at night.

and yes i do have a choice, the fact that i live with my boyfriend and have done for 8 months says it all really

Says alot of your boyfriend then if you continue to use a dildo. After 8 months surely its time you realised that?

can we say the same for you?

Yes. But not with men though, I'm not that kind of guy. And its 'I can', not 'we' as you put it. Your opinion counts for fuck all. Thanks

or is is still mrs palm and her 5 daughters.

How shit.

oh and that quote is from a film :rolleyes:

Thanks for that. Another pointless piece of shite information there.

Edited by CrimeyC

1000 leagues higher than me

come off it

you take pleasure in coming on here thinking your the high oh mighty and that people are going to cower and get upset by your remarks, which is far from the truth, they laugh at you and your misfortune

as for the vibrator thing i only use one with him, part of foreplay darling, or have you never heard or experimentation.

grow up will you and stop hassling us

oh and it is we as we all here cant be bothered with you :rolleyes:

1000 leagues higher than me

Yes, thats correct. Your picture alone proves that, I don't really need to say anything to prove it. And as for the attempt at showing everyone your tits, thats just taking the absolute piss. You did that for a joke surely?

come off it

Nope. I'm telling you, maybe you should listen for once and stop living in that unfortunate world you live in.

you take pleasure in coming on here

Trust me, I take no pleasure coming in here. I don't even take pleasure in taking the piss out of sorry states like yourself, I feel it's my duty you see. I think of it as my good deed for the day and believe me, you keep me going with good deeds on a regular basis.

thinking your the high oh mighty and that people are going to cower and get upset by your remarks,

Nope. Only people like you.

they laugh at you and your misfortune

Who do? And what misfortune? Tell me, I'm interested. C'mon, fatlips, explain away ......

as for the vibrator thing i only use one with him,

Oh ..... is he gay? I'm not suprised, being with you for 8 months would turn any hetrosexual man gay.

part of foreplay darling,

Don't darling me darling, I never gave you permission. Thanks.

or have you never heard or experimentation.

Never. Why don't you educate me? In fact, don't worry about it, I wouldn't want to be set back 5 years in my learning process.

grow up will you and stop hassling us

Who's us? Oh dear, that delusional mind is playing tricks again isn't it. Psycho.

oh and it is we as we all here cant be bothered with you :rolleyes:

Again, you've used the word 'we'. Hmmmmmm.

Hm.

Edited by CrimeyC