Good Morning

• CTW Members

How is everybody its been ages since i have been on here i used to come on here under a diferent name and then stopped but i am now back for round 2 as fresh as ever!

Have a look at Russell James Myspace feel free to add yourself :thumbsup:

Morning.

I'm tired. In fact I am knackerd. Have a headache whist I get used to my new glasses, I want to go to bed, I don't want to work. I hate being tired in work, but I havn't been very well, hence being tired ! :(

you aswell maria.

getting up at 7am everymorning to take shay to school and working to midnight every night is killing me

im living off 5 hours of sleep a night.

and ive not had a day off is 16 days :(

• CTW Members

i honestly cant remember it was that long ago :dooby:

• CTW Members

lol threadjacked.

hello russellio jamesia :P

i had a look at ur myspace

maria if they are tension headaches try thta 4head stuff

i thought it wouldnt work but it does

it has a eucalyptus smell to it and it relaxes u then ur head goes cold and tingly and the head ache fades

really strange but ive been using it at work a lot and its done me a world of good. i get very stressed with the staff i have on shift all lithuanians and wont listen to my authority. when im stressed i get a headache

It's not through tension, I've recently been for an eye test and I've an Astigmatism in my left eye which is what's causing them. Sorted now though as I have to wear glasses when using the PC and reading material. Forgot them today though. Meh.

lol

ul learn if u end up with head aches from forgetting them lol

i really must get my eyes checked cos i cant read for shit anymore but i never get round to it. i get blurred vision at work.

Today, I'm feeling super good. New Contract in work went Live, and I got awared 'Queen Of The Week' for last week which was 'Customer Services Week' and myself and my colleague on my Team (King) were the highest achievers in the whole company for the week ! We got a bottle of Champers, a King and Queen Crown, a King and Queen Pen and a Certificate. It's ALL ABOUT, the recognition. :D

I forsee a Payrise soon. :happydance:

i so want your job lol

i work my arse off, go in on my day off and when im ill i still work and i dont get any pay rise or recognition just shit from the lithuanian staff members

hence why im shouting

#get me the hell out of here*