Vote me!

Signum

vas is dis hacker nonsence about? I must have missed it all? I have already voted for you siggy and given ya 5 stars! Enlighten me on dis hacker nonsence anyone? [shocking]

• CTW Members

well what happende Robin, was....

someone got onto the site with the ability to vote for people (as James I think) and they voted for a few people (like me) and gave them one star, which, maybe cos it was a moderator rating meant(i think) its quite hard for these ratings to be improved upon. I have had six other ratings (thanks robin) but im still hanging round the two star mark [Confused]

there is more stuff surrounding the hacker thing, but I dont really know what I'm talking about probably, so its not for me to say [Well Happy]

hope that makes sense Robin,

boi! [Wavey]

• CTW Members

Hi Signum, I have voted for ya matey!

Any update on Saq?

AJ

Over The Top entertainment
DJ Agency & Artist Management
http://www.ott-entertainment.co.uk
MSN - info@ott-entertainment.co.uk
MSN - ajfrench@hotmail.com
ICQ - 95166862

Paul Stevens (El Divino & Space), Agnelli & Nelson, Ali Wilson, Matt Smallwood, and many more...

• CTW Members

Hi all, I am asking if people could maybe throw a few votes my way to make up for the hacker vote, which has left me on just two stars after 6 other votes! [Roll Eyes]

But maybe I am just a two star guy [Confused]

[Crying] *sob*

I have donated over 100 posts in my short time though!

ahh they were mostly rubbish anyway, but still... I dont expect five stars yet, cos i've only been around a while, but maybe just three? so that I seem at least ok to new people [Razz]

thanks! [Wavey]

ps also do likewise for Ikon, and anyone else [MultiColour]

• CTW Members

We've swapped a couple of emails, and he gave me a site with some info on the people that go to the arches, though he says he is a bit busy (i think) to be clubbing a lot right now - same for me [Confused]

I will keep talking to him though about meeting up, I just need to get my coursework sorted out.

Its cool knowing of Saq and the others, and I hope do do something as soon as possible, with maybe even the CTW crew! [Happy][Well Happy]

Thanks again AJ

Once Creamy reads my post and we get emailing, we can all talk about where to go in Glasgow for a CTW trip.

Bye! [Wavey]

ps thanks for ma vote. [King]

• CTW Admin

Signum - I should be able to hack into your profile and change the bad votes - you should actually be on 5 stars too.

And no, its not silly 99% of people being on 5 stars - these are honest votes ! You are all top people.

James

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• 2 weeks later...
  • CTW Members

Argh, i've had 10 votes now, and I'm now on 2.46 stars! I was on 2.86 the other day, thought I would make it to 3 maybe... [Crying][Crying]

ah I dont care too much (i would be silly to) but now I'll never be even a four star-er [Confused]

ah well, once we have a thousand members, they should be given a mandatory clause when they join to vote me up, or maybe even get them to put on so many 1 stars that I can never realistically go up!

hehe just messin people [Wavey]

• CTW Members

There you go chief.

5 stars for a 5 star clubber! [Well Happy]

---> Beaker <--- 
Times may change, but standards will always remain.

• CTW Members

wow cheers beaker! I am on four stars now! I just voted ya 5 as well [Well Happy]

I'm a happy chappy now [King]

Hopefully I will meet you all soon, [Hearts]

see ya! [Wavey]

• CTW Members

Woohoo! [Well Happy]

I've got three stars! [Razz]

Thanks ELSxbells [smileJap] , you brought me up, maybe one day I'll reach four [King]

until then I'm a three star guy! [sing]

[Wavey]