new face looking for clubbers

active

• CTW Members

Hi everyone. I just signed up to this site: it's wicked. I am 22 and have got loads of mates who think they're too old for clubbing. I'd like to meet people who love the smiley happiness and fun of dancing all night in the cool London clubs. I love Fabric, Turnmills, 333 and I'll try anywhere. I've already PM'd Creamy C and I think he'd going to get someone to contact me about MOS this Sunday, which I'm well up for. Hope to meet some of you soon.

• CTW Promotors

Active, thanks for the PM mate, I'll email you later on tonight or 2moz with details about Sunday! I'll be in contact with the girls as well to get in contact with you about meeting up on Sunday! The girls Tara and Sophie and they are pretty cool ravers and you'll love them! Grant (aka Du Monde Raver!) is going as well and I think he may be meeting up with them as well!

Anyway, I'll be in contact with you later on about other stuff as well, just make sure you keep checking back for updates on whats going on!

Cheerz mate!

a_smil09.gif

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Admin

Active - welcome mate - wicked - looks like we're gonna have plenty more London nights planned now then! We still need more dedicated london clubbers though so put the word out!

James [Well Happy]

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members

hey every1 i've just signed up to this site too and am well up for finding new mates to get mashed wiv at the weekend. I have only been in london for a couple of months but have already done most of the major clubs, (Fabric, Turnmills, MoS, Peach, Pascha, Fridge) I already have the best mates in the world to go clubbing with but the way i see it.. the more people to get loved up with and feel the music with the better. So COME ON... dont be put off by my enthusiasm.. its just that i've been watching Human Traffic.- (i wanna go out now)

Oh and if any1 found my shoes in fabric last saturday can i have them back please!!!

no sleep 'till bedrock!!

• CTW Promotors

Yo nice1bruvva, nice one bruvva [Laugh] !

Good to see yet another dedicated hard clubber on the site, major nights and weekends planned mate, if you need any further info let me know but definately keep your eyes peeled as we will be meeting more and more members on the site over the coming months!

Next London / South East based night if you're interested is Ikon in Kent, myself and Robin from Brghton (DJ Freano) will be attending as I'm sure James may be as well!!

Keep us fully posted on your whereabouts and let us know of any decent places you recommend ANYWHERE in the UK!!!!!!!

Cheerz mate!!!!!! [smoke]

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Admin

Yo nice1bruvva, nice one bruvva!!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHAT THE SITE IS ALL ABOUT !

James [smileJap]

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• 1 year later...
  • CTW Admin

Active - where you at Bro ?

Dinger - you too ?

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members

hello, wavey.gif im not from london, but the bright lights and expensive beer keep dragging me that way lately, will be seeing you around sometime maybee wildchild or smile

cuddle.gifthumbs.gif