hello everyone, I'm new

• CTW Members

hi guys, im new and an from amsterdam, met creamy over the weekend and had one of the best weekend for ages, he said that hes planning coming back over with all of you soon. it would be great to see you all!

hi james and well done for the site, creamy was telling me all about the work you've done on this websiet and i think its great, hope to see you all very soon for some great parties.

ps. creamy, where are you, you said you'd be on here tuesday, im getting upset and worried [Crying]

Keep the music pumping

• CTW Members

Hey Rozallei!

Nice to see some European cousins joing the site!

There is a plan to head out to your brilliant country, maybe some time in the summer. It would be amazing if you spread the word to your freinds and get the whole of Holland involved!

[Wink] Cheers again! [Wink]

---> Beaker <--- 
Times may change, but standards will always remain.

• CTW Members

Hi Rozallei,

Welcome to a great site, and a great bunch of people, I myself am probably going to come over to Holland (Eindhoven) and study from December 2002 to about June 2003, I will need someone to show me the best clubs! [Cop]

I look forward to visiting the home of trance [smoke]

[Wavey]

• CTW Admin

Hiya Rozallei - and thanx so much for registering and the nice comments - REALLY appreciated!!!!!!! You are 100% what we're looking for !! [Well Happy]

I am DEFFO coming to Amsterdam ASAP - back with Creamy. I would have gone this time but Creamy kinda booked it before he met me and it was his mates 'do' plus I just had to get up to Liverpool again!

Thankx again! [Well Happy]

James [Crazy] (still feeling worse-for-wear and in big trouble in little company)

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...