creamyc

• CTW Members

Podiumgirl

You live in Cheltenham! i live in Quedgeley the other side of Glos! i know what you mean about Chelt & Glos, its shite!!!! i hardly ever go out in Chelt & Glos! Where abouts in Chelt do you live?

We will have to meet up and go up together to meet the others!

jump.gif

• CTW Members

yey, i live in hatherley. I travel all over and meet up with bunnykins and ellsbells very frequently. Not going out now though till end of May cause have [censored] loads of coursework to do, nobody believes that i can stay in this long. I can, HONEST!!!! [Well Happy][Well Happy][Well Happy][Well Happy]

paSSion is the new GK

• CTW Members

I never seem to get any further than Birmingham or Bristol, but im planning to meet up with everyone soon after june! We'll have to meet up as well!

Anyway im about to leave work now, speak to you all tomorrow.

PGirl - Good luck with your coursework.

Lia xx [smoke]

• CTW Members

Hi everyone,

Yes I can confirm he was quite ill over the weekend and did suffer a collapse, hes okay but still recovering at moment, I have made another comment elsewhere just to let you all know what has happened!

Jay. [Confused]

• CTW Members

hi, my friend has received an an email today from one of creamys friends who says that creamy collapsed on monday. he said that hes ok but didnt really say much else apart from that. i know he was not feeling well last weekend and was going to get checked out wen he got back. could someone please email me when anyone has heard anything from him as i have to go soon.

hope hes ok [Crying]

thank you.

Keep the music pumping

• CTW Members

Crikey! [Confused]

I hope the poor chap is ok. I've tried phoning his mobile but havent had a reply, maybe he's just been going a bit to mad and needs a break.

Well i hope he gets well soon and if i hear anything ill post it up here as im sure james or anyone else will

Get well soon wishes to creamy.

---> Beaker <--- 
Times may change, but standards will always remain.

• CTW Members

Yeah, hope we hear something from Creamy soon, I'm getting really worried now! [Confused]

Get well soon! [Crying]

• CTW Admin

I promise I will let you all know as SOON as I hear something from Kev (Creamy).

This is definitely not like him not to be on the board or not to anwser his phone so something is definitely wrong.

James [Crying]

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...