is it a bird, is it a plane...................

• CTW Members

No its superwhore AKA housewhore, disco slag, twisted terser, house hazard, dico dancer, dirty demon, captain clitoris, funkey junkey, wise wizard, music munger [Well Happy] !!!

Yes its me im back from Africa the houseworhe is in full effect.

Ive been itchin and dying to talk [censored] like a bitch with flees on crack so what have i missed my club the world crusaders [Well Happy] ???

• CTW Members

Yo housewhore hows it goin bud?! [Well Happy]

You've missed quite a few new pEEps joining the site but im sure you'll mee them with you mad topics eh!

Big news is that creamy is not well at all! All been wishing him get well wishes.

Oh and me and Tim and a few others are out this Saturday if your interseted?! [Cool]

---> Beaker <--- 
Times may change, but standards will always remain.

• CTW Admin

HOUSEWHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O... my.... f*cking.... GOD - it's HOUSEWHORE!!!!

Welcome back mate - seriously missed ya!!!!

All new members - Housewhore is the official "ClubTheWorld Community Builder" !! I've tried to do my best in his absense but now you'll see a true professional at work ! HouseWhore is the man!

Jeez - HOW many registrations since HW's been away?!!

James [Well Happy][Well Happy][Well Happy][Well Happy][Well Happy]

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members

hello housewhore what a fantastic user name hehehe so whos out n liverpool this weekend lets see a show of hands gb *dashes of excited fergies in town yey* [MultiColour][Hearts][smileJap][Wavey]

disco-02.gif

*drugs, rock n roll, bad a$$, vegas ho's, late night, bootie calls..... SHINY DISCO BALLS*

• CTW Members

Yo whazup House? Hope all went ok whilst you where away. Hopefully we'll hook up soon chief and do some discussin'! Take care and stay RAD!!!!!

PeAcE, LoVe & MuZiK

KaZuWaL

Aspiring to be us is coolness, attempting to join us is pointless. (im talking 'bout me and Tim here, coz we are [censored] kool and we often perform on drugs.)