Clubtheworld Domination cont.

• CTW Admin

bloooooody HELL K!! Nice1!! I didnt know it was in there - I wonder who put it in ?!!

What edition ?

James [Well Happy]

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members

Thats amazin!!!!!! [Freaked Out]

My word, the audience that DJ mag gets is massive and just the people we are looking for!!!

Could be start of the clubbing tidal wave!!!

Surf boards at the ready pEEps! [Well Happy]

---> Beaker <--- 
Times may change, but standards will always remain.

• CTW Admin

yep, but all happening a little too quick - main site is shite and I'm trying to get the new one finished but months off ! o well, i'm sure if people look hard enough they'll figure what we're trying to do here.

James

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members

No14/vol3 4-17 may 02. Its on page 28 and is out now. Im not advertising for them here, i dont work for them or anything.......honest.

CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!

PEACE ONCE AGAIN.

KAZ

Aspiring to be us is coolness, attempting to join us is pointless. (im talking 'bout me and Tim here, coz we are [censored] kool and we often perform on drugs.)

• CTW Members

Just to show how this website is progressing, i thought id let you all know that "clubtheworld.uk" gets a mention in undoubtably the best music magazine out there, DJ MAG! I qoute.....aahem......."There are two such websites already in Brighton, the main one being www.seeyourselfout.com and the other www.clubtheworld.uk. So if it happens to you, remember to give them your best side and not your backside! Very ropey indeed." Marvellous work James and the crew, i think you are on to a winner with this site.

PeAcE, LoVe & MuZiK

KaZuWaL [smileJap]

Aspiring to be us is coolness, attempting to join us is pointless. (im talking 'bout me and Tim here, coz we are [censored] kool and we often perform on drugs.)

• CTW Members

Yeh, but i saw it first housewhore so can I at least have a smiley face......nah, i want a gold star!!!!.........and a smiley face.....and one of those new crunchie snicker's...........mmmmmmmmm snicker's. [Puke]

• CTW Admin

Cheers Glow, it's not work though - all play!! j.

James@ClubTheWorld.uk