Calling Guy That Posted on Romford's www.waffleon.co.uk

• CTW Members

Great looking site mate. Just wondered how you found out about my Romford based website WaFFle.

Ummmmmmmmm..... Oh yeah, might aswell plug my site some more. If you're gonna go clubbing in Romford, checkout the most talked about website in Romford @ www.waffleon.co.uk

P.S. Calling Site Owner. Email me if you are doing any events in Romford in the near future, and i'll plug the [censored] out of them for you.

• CTW Promotors

BigMuff, when I joined this site and started weekenders and events I never thought I'd meet someone from Romford (5 mins away from me!) who would post on here! How wrong!

Just checked out your site myself and its [censored] excellent mate, just made a few posts on there myself, very nice!

I'm trying to get a few members from here to come down to Time & Envy for a Friday or a Saturday, mainly looking for Trance / House more than anything but trying to stear well clear of GARAGE! I despise that music but I would like to point out that I am just speaking for myself here and not everyone else on this forum!

If you could keep us posted on your whereabouts or know of any goods events going on please let us know, seeing as I live a stones throw from Romford it would be nice to go out down there one night!

I've been 4 times and I've been living here for 17 years!

Cheerz buddy!!! [smoke]

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Members

Cool........ Glad you like the site. However about 5mins ago, our server went [censored] spastic & the site has died on us! [Angry Fire]

We've got so popular over the last few months, that we had to move to a faster server. We moved the site over last week, but it keeps going down! It's pissing me off big time.

The site should be up & running again smoothly on Monday morning.....

Anyway. Yeah will definitly keep you posted about whats hot & whats not in Romford. We have a Club Diary, & Weekly Schedule for Romford on it, so you can find out everything.

Tell all your Romford Buddies about the site, but wait until Monday when we're back up.

I've gotta go now coz i'm gonna smash up my PC in frustration in a minute!

Ciao

• CTW Promotors

Yeah BigMuff, sort it [Wink] , I just did a nice lil post on CFKA Fifth Avenue in Ilford when it just froze on me [Grumpy] !

Anyways, I've copied and pasted it so I'll go back in a min to post again!!!!!

Cheerz! [smoke]

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Admin

Hiya BigMuff (wicked name!)

It was me, James (CTW Founder) who posted on your site mate!

Basically I was trying to find a site based on the club we went to in romford last night to let peeps know about the pics I took - hopefully some of them will find the site.

Thanks for placing a message on here so quickly!!

Keep in touch mate!!!!!

James [Well Happy]

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Admin

quote:

Originally posted by BigMuff:

P.S. Calling Site Owner. Email me if you are doing any events in Romford in the near future, and i'll plug the [censored] out of them for you.[/QB]

cheers mate - let me know if there's anything I can do to help you out!!!!!!

So please I found your site mate!!!

James

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members

Yeah.... it's just a pity our new server is being so f**king shitty!

I can't believe it. We get too many hits that our old server can't cope, so we get a new bigger one, and then it crashes, and so do all the other sites on it! There's no way we can get it back up now until bloody monday morning! [Angry Fire]

like you i imagine, we are also trying to run our site as a little business too, but this server bollox is hindering it somewhat.

Anyway, enough about me. I like the aim of this site. It's basically to get as many clubbers up & down the country registered, so you can plan big outings, isn't it? Top idea.

I'll try and get as many Romfordonians registerred as possible, and whenever you come across people from the Essex area, push them in my direction will ya [Wink]

Cheers Ears

THE MOST TALKED ABOUT WEBSITE IN ROMFORD WWW.WAFFLEon.CO.UK WILL BE BACK ON MONDAY!