Big Beach Boutique - Fatboy Slim/Digweed

• CTW Members

Already have done but it doesn't say who's going.

Loads of stuff seems to be going on this weekend anyway. Still going though, this is a parteeee not to be missed.

Got any ideas what the plans are for meeting up etc.?

Clubbing in Brighton is pretty cool as well, so [Well Happy] it looks like it could be a long night/day.

• CTW Members

Already have done but it doesn't say who's going.

Loads of stuff seems to be going on this weekend anyway. Still going though, this is a parteeee not to be missed.

Got any ideas what the plans are for meeting up etc.?

Clubbing in Brighton is pretty cool as well, so it looks like it could be a long night/day. [Well Happy]

• CTW Promotors

Micheala, full details of meeting, whos going and where will be up latest this weekend, promise, there are loads of people going, if you're going from London you can meetup with the London peeps and go on the train!

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Members

Doh!

Just realised I was looking at a completely different section to the one you mentioned. Found the right one now.

I was looking at the calendar type thingie, which gives your details. God, I'm a thick scouse bitch!!

Nice one.

• CTW DJs

No worries Michaela it would be good to see you down in Sunny Bton! Woo Hoo and yes you are right, clubbing is good in Brighton, try and get on a guestlist of some sort! Honeyclub looks the best!