Pre-Meet For Frantic/Wildchild

Tony P

• CTW Promotors

wher exactly you coming from etc, I will ask Tony when he gets in from work, hon grin.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Promotors

I will get tony on a mission as soon as he gets in from work, for pop a map up for those of you driving, depends on where your parking too, eh tongue.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

Guest saffysue

Rich said he was drivin Dawn?!

Cheers Lisa, coming from Leicester, can get to London but that's about it!! rolleyes.gif

I'm a typical blonde woman with a map!

• CTW Promotors

you having a laugh at me dawnie???? huh.giftongue.gif

It does state on this thread, but just for you sugar, get the tube to London bridge, when you get off tube, follow signs for train station, then when you come out at the train station turn left, its pretty much next door, if for any bizzare reason it is shut, carry on down a few more shops & there is another pub, we will be in there grin.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members

huggles.gif

unsure.gif

but what about if I don't make the pub ... can you post (just for me wub.gif ) SE1 directions tooooooooooooooooo thumbsup.gif

Saffy ... If I get my way I'll be driving unsure.gif

If he don't get his arse into gear we'll both be driving rolleyes.gif

👶

• CTW Promotors

haha now your asking ive been a few times, but til im there, I cant remember, you come out the tube, will find out from tony which exit, but doent matter both take you near, just a case of crossing a road, if you take wrong one, look for a huge tall building & head that way, i'll get Tony to pop directions from tube straight to SE1 when he gets in, it aint that hard to find tho & im sure you'll see the crowd grin.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Members

QUOTE (miss_diddy @ Mar 18 2004, 17:16)
i'll get Tony to pop directions from tube straight to SE1 when he gets in, it aint that hard to find tho & im sure you'll see the crowd grin.gif

taps fingers patiently rolleyes.gif

only joking ... i'm off to bed now sleep.gif

I'll check again tomoz though grin.gif

👶

• CTW Promotors

haha I asked him & he not 100% sure himself, when you get to London bridge tube call me sweets ok, or I will tex you directions thumbsup.gifhuggles.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Promotors

get to london bridge, come out of tube, follow directions for tooley street(where london dungeoins, poss signs for that too!!) & when you get to Tooley street, turn right, it is poss first or second tunnel on the right, think its second, but you will see everyone anyway thumbsup.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno