James

• CTW Admin

Pics by Dave (Daddy)

www.clubtheworld.uk/photos/Demon

Review by Dave (Daddy)

Demon,

89 Holloway Head

Birmingham.

'Demon' is a relatively new after hours club in Birmingham, opening its doors at 2.30am and chucking the remaining hardcore sweaty gurners out at 6:30 am. What sets Demon apart from many clubs in the second city is the attitude.

Essentially, there are no pre-Madonna’s or pretentious fools, just an array of people out for a good time. This is what is so different, refreshing and needed. I tend to find it best to turn up early as it gets very busy, this isn't hard as the capacity is only a few hundred but this is what endears many to the venue. So don't get surprised if you turn up at 4.30 and you just can’t get in.

Music focuses on the Funky house genre, and there is plenty of variety to keep all contentedly waving their arms in the air and grinning blissfully.

Summer months can be good as it boasts a great outdoor area which is perfect for a cool down after hours of hot manic dancing to the funkiest tunes in Brum. The décor is pleasant and there are plenty of leather settees for those “I need to sit down” moments.

There are absolutely no egos and once you've been a few times you recognise familiar faces and find yourself becoming part of a beautiful loved up circle of like minded club addicts. Seriously, it was one of the warmest and friendliest crowds in any after hour’s club I've been to. What Demon succeeds in doing is highlighting the best of Brum's and the Midlands local talent. Given what I've seen and heard, we can be very proud.

All I can say to finish is I had an excellent time so 'Give it a go!'. Once you've tried it you simply fall in love.

Dave Webster

Aka (Daddy)

==============================

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members

"pre-Madonna’s"

nice 8-)

alasdair

"I've got medication, honey. I've got wings to fly", Primal Scream:Jailbird msn: alasdairmanson@hotmail.com yahoo IM: alimanson@yahoo.com AOL IM: alimanson23@aol.com email: ali_manson@yahoo.com homepage: http://www.magicglasses.com