Camden Palace ---> Friday 5th July

Pepsi

• CTW Members

Just wondering wat every1 is up2 this w/end as I haven't meet up with ne of U lot yet. I will hopefully B goin2 Peach, is nebody else?

[ 08 July 2002, 15:15: Message edited by: CreamyC ]

oOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo

Lots of bubbles but where's the coke?

• CTW Members

It would be well cool to meet up, would like to put names to faces and all that. Will not know till 2mo nite whether I'm def going but it looks 95% certain. Is there ne good places nearby 2meet?

• CTW Members

We're gonna be in The Purple Turtle )opp peach) from about 10 - that is bril bar - plays bangin hard house - top place to start the nite off!!

Have a look at my latest lot of pics James has put up so u recognize my lot who r going!! so far its'

me

Els

Dylan

Rob

Creamy

who else up 4 this? Be great to meet some more peeps off the site [Well Happy][Well Happy]

• CTW Members

Ohhhh, I'm so xcited! Haven't bin2 Camden Palace b4 and really lookin 4ward 2it. It willB cool to meet U guys, not sure what time I will get up2 London but I think weR aiming 2B there bout 10ish too. Don't know how2 post pics and stuff so I guess I will look out4 U guys.

• CTW Promotors

quote:

Originally posted by Bunnykins230:

Pepsi - here's my no. ok if u can't find us!

07776 4****8

c ya tomorroz
[Well Happy][Well Happy][Well Happy]

Bunnikins, I have deleted some numbers from your mobile number because some members have been getting some strange phonecalls / text messages from people and I dont want you tro be the next victim! [Well Happy]

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Members

cheerz Creamy - i don't answer calls unless i recognie the numer on my phone so no real worries and i'm changin my no. soon coz i got new phone - well old phone - but it needs new sim if that makes any sense!!! [Laugh]

• CTW Members

Well I was there sumwhere, soz I didn't meet withU lot but didn't check the site b4 going so I've only just got your numbers. I meet loads of random people there so I may of spoke to sum of U. I was wearing pink fluffy boots, pink furry skirt and a white & pink top, I was with a girl with bright pink hair all night.

Ne1 going2 Brighton nxt w/end, I mayB more successful then?

• CTW Promotors

Must hav walked past ya loads of times pepsi!! I was dancing on the stage in white dress & visor for most of the night.

Was well chuffed to get aquainted with a certain gorgeous fella that night 8 years my junior and 6ft8 tall- yummy!!!! Though Kym outdid me by catching a certain dj's eye!!! Ha!