The Arches, Glasgow ---> Saturday 29th June

Signum

• CTW Members

Met up with Creams for a few drinks and food, then went to the Arches for 11:30, I stayed til 4, though sadly old Creams thought it ended at 3am and walked out and couldn't get back in [Crying] though I think he had an interesting wander around Glasgows city centre and met some of the local people. [Tired] The music was top notch, Dumonde were great, real showmanship from them, Jules was cool also, but get this I actually missed Signum! [shocked] (argh argh argh) This was due to me wandering round and round searching for Kev who had found some kind of secret chillout room(or maybe Im just stoopid - uh-hic (hillbillie hic) [Roll Eyes] )

It would have been even better with some more of you lot of course, but I can't deny, it was very very good - what a place) However how much fun I had on this particular night is less important than actually getting to meet Kevin, who is a top notch dude [Cool]

I can only say that any of you who are on this site and are slightly wary of meeting up with us need not worry because Kevin is as friendly as you could possibly hope for, and not just that, like he said, its not all about where James and himself go that is important, or what they are doing, it's about all of us getting together - and on that note Kev gave me such a good impression of all of you that I'm really looking forward to coming down and meeting as many of you (us) as possible. [smileJap]

Cheers Kev for a bangin night, I hope it was worth the considerable trip [star] I'm really glad I got to meet you and look forward to meeting up again on your home turf (Romford! -yessssssss!)

So there is it, the Arches is fantastic, I expect you all to be getting the next train - talking of which, will have to meet up with you Ikon when you play - the 13th isn't it? - kewl

see ya [Wavey]

sig

[ 01 July 2002, 11:26: Message edited by: CreamyC ]

• CTW Members

Chop Chop, i wanna full report on DuMonde, im fumin i missed this one [bang Head]

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
TidyTraxGrant image.gif
' I haven't had a c*nt all night, drinkstable '
E Mail : Grant@ClubTheWorld.com
MSN : TidyTraxGrant@Hotmail.com
YahooID :TidyTraxGrant@Yahoo.co.uk

🇬🇧

http://www.DJLisaLashes.com

• CTW Members

WHY WAS I, the YoinK Monster not invited to this 'bangin' sounding E-vent?

Though shalt be struck down I say! [Phycho]

• CTW Promotors

Okay, this has taken ages for me to write and I apologise! Firstly, thanks to Signum for putting up with my usual shite talking and letting me stay in his bed - his spare bed that is and getting the tickets beforehand for the Arches!

As Signum has stated the DJ's were Judge Jules, DuMonde and Signum amongst others! After first getting there we went straight into the Judge Jules room, now lately this guy has been getting slagged off by many people and this night I dont know if it was me but he just didn't seem to be enjoying it at all, he was mixing some top tunes but and the Glasgow crowd there were amazing - IN ALL ROOMS! I can now see why people are saying Judge Jules is not as good as he was, he used to be one of my favs but now I tend to agree with the other people!

Unfortunately, not long into the night I managed to lose Andri (Signum on the board to avoid confusion) and that was it for the rest of the night! I found a new partner in the meantime - Carrie - who has recently registered with ClubTheWorld and I managed to catch DuMonde kicking out some tunage as well as Signum who I rate very highly! The night overall was mad, the Glasweigians sure know how to party hard and have a mad night and I was more than pleased that I made the journey up there!

For the London peeps that have been to The SE1 Club in London Bridge you will find the Arches is more or less a mini-er version on that place, its weird how alike they are, okay maybe I'm talking shite coz they are both underneath railway arches but they both look and feel the same! It was a great atmosphere in there and I had a mad one even though I did manage to lose Signum all night - sorry about that mate!

Lastly, thanks to Signum and his mate (sorry, forgot your mates name!!!)! It was wicked to finally meet up with you! Signum was one of THE first regular peeps to actively write on the forums and apologies for taking so long, we got there in the end! He will also be coming out on some future events with us so he can meet the rest of us and also will be doing some work for the site up in Glasgow as a rep!

Thanks once again mate, top bloke and anytime you fancy coming down just let us know!!!

Cheerz! [star]

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Members

No worries about the time lapse Creamy, it is getting hectic here after all. Thankyou very much for your kind words [smileJap] and even more importantly your willingness to come allllllll the way up here, [Tired] something which I will do as soon as possible - except I'll be going down the ways [Roll Eyes] . (I hear Romford is a really great place for a night out) [Crazy]

I'm glad you had a good time, even though we had some confusion, things can only get better and better [sun]

Right, must get on with looking through todays topice now and posting nonsensical replies... [Well Happy]

sig [Wavey]