Unity, Leeds ---> Saturday 13th July

Blink

• CTW Members

Well, I went to Unity, and was very hyped after seeing pretty much the same line-up at Sundissential the week before. How was it? Not as good as Sundis!! Why not? a) It was crowded, not much room to dance [Confused]B) I didn't think the sets were as good and uplifting as at Sundis (altho was impressed by Alex Kidd), but this may have had something to do with c) my sweeties weren't as good as at Sundis, and I went on my own till my friends came over after work, so being sensible and knowing they wouldn't get searched as guest list, I gave them most of my stuff to bring, which brings us to d) Somehow, my friends didn't get put on the guestlist, so although some of the staff knew that they would have got guest list and got in, cos they weren't on it, they couldn't get in!!! So I had to leave early to join them.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it, but the weekend before at Sundis (the one the piccies are from), that was one of the best nights out I'd had in months, and was expecting more of the same, but it didn't come close [Confused]

Hope anyone else who went had fun tho [shocked] )

[ 12 August 2002, 09:16: Message edited by: CreamyC ]

• CTW Promotors

I have heard mixed reports about Unity, most liked it. Have heard a few 'stories' about Paul Glazby though - u know anything, Blink?

INCISION Leeds - 23rd Jan - Passion Records Tour Night!!
Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
MSN: pvcsarah@hotmail.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Members

Didn't hear anything, and couldn't see a set list anywhere, so I was never sure who was DJing (Andy Farley could come up to me with a big record box with "Property of Andy Farley" written on it, and I still wouldn't recognise him!!)

But I had to leave at 3.30 cos my friends couldn't get in, so I may not even have heard his set!!

Man, what a weekend!!! I also lost my voice that weekend, and we managed to lose someone else their guestlist at another club (oops!!)