Society, MMB's Birthday, Liverpool ---> Saturday 20th July

James

• CTW Admin

quote:

Originally posted by James:

Last weekend was fantastic and proved to be even more messy than the previous one (or was that just me ???!)

Many thanks to DuDu and Debiy for letting us 'use' their houses again!

Yep thanks DuDu, shame I didn't make it to Debs, me and the Creamster were in no fit state !

quote:

Was so pleased to meet up with Daddy (Dave) and his girlfriend - I'm so sorry I STILL cant remember you name hun.

Lisa, if I remeber correctly.

Ta very much to Pablo for the lift into town from DuDu's, nice meeting ya.

Flakey_Dove, yer a sound bloke, on my wavelength, but less of the 'you're doing well for an old bloke' talk next time, yeah ? [Wink]

Dave (SLUK), nice finally putting a face to a well known name .

ClaireMessy, nice meeting you, top girl and really genuine. Hope you had a good night despite a couple of problems.

C, didn't really get to talk to you, but you seemed nice.

Fish, next time you'll have to teach me your fish dance! You certainly know what you're doing on the dance floor ! [Well Happy]

Beaker, nice meeting you, did you get anywhere ? [Well Happy] .

Hello to Panda and his bird. P.S. Creamy wants his shades back !

Hi to Hels, didn't speak much but we kinda danced past eath other a few times !!

Thanks again to Becks and Neil for putting up with us when you should have been shagging ! [Freaked Out] Was a very amusing Sunday ! [Laugh] Shame Sarah didn't show us her right one tho ... [Grumpy]

Soz to everyone I've forgotten, bit gutted that I didn't chat more with everyone, next time I promise !

James, who's Ralph ? [Confused]

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members

Fred....you were the one wearing the skill t-shirt? If so, exchanging grins & having a boogie is more than enough to make me happy!

Hello to everyone else I met for the first time/ met up with again (except James!!!!)

You're all stars & made the night brilliant regardless of what happened last week. [Well Happy]

• CTW Members

quote:

Originally posted by Hel:

Fred....you were the one wearing the skill t-shirt? If so, exchanging grins & having a boogie is more than enough to make me happy!

That's me. I'm skill. [Well Happy]

quote:

Hello to everyone else I met for the first time/ met up with again (except James!!!!)

Yeah, I hate him too ! [Laugh]

quote:

You're all stars & made the night brilliant regardless of what happened last week.
[Well Happy]

Shame the atmosphere was a bit strange, but it was still good .

[ 22 July 2002, 15:20: Message edited by: Fred The Baddie ]

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --

• CTW Members

Oh I had such a fab w'end, but GOD how I'm struggling today!! [Crazy] I knew I should have gone home to bed instead of going out in liverpool last night!

It was great to met up with those of you I haven't met before but I always feel I didn't spend enough time with everyone!

Till next time ttfn *mwah*

Love n affection XxX

• CTW Members

I gotta say that i had a fantastic night out and hope to have many more!! I spoke to a lota people while out and cant rememba to list them all tho i will rememba talkin to ya!! [Well Happy]

You Can Never Have Too Much Of A Good Thing :wink:
It'd Be Rude Not 2!! *I Need A Tissue*
MSN: Claire___DC @hotmail.com  Email: clairedc @ dsl .pipex .com

• CTW Members

Well a big shout out to all of the out of towners for making the effort to come on down,a pleasure meeting you all and not an internet weirdo in sight!(apart from niceonebruvva,but thats another story eh mate [Wink]

Also a big thumbs up to the garlands posse for showing everyone a good time,more peeps like yourselfs and the world would be a much happier place.

Damn Good show people.

regards.

ps A quiet night in with your pipe and slippers tonight is it Fred?

• CTW Admin

f*ck - sorry Ric mate - forgot to mention you - guys - Ric is a LEGEND where I come from....

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members

quote:

Originally posted by flakey dove:

Well a big shout out to all of the out of towners for making the effort to come on down,a pleasure meeting you all and not an internet weirdo in sight!(apart from niceonebruvva,but thats another story eh mate
[Wink]

He doesn't look as good as his picture ... [Razz]

quote:

ps A quiet night in with your pipe and slippers tonight is it Fred?

Two words. And the second one is off.

[Angry]

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --

• CTW Admin

Last weekend was fantastic and proved to be even more messy than the previous one (or was that just me ???!)

Many thanks to DuDu and Debiy for letting us 'use' their houses again!

Was so pleased to meet up with Daddy (Dave) and his girlfriend - I'm so sorry I STILL cant remember you name hun.

Was also real pleased to meet Pablo - this guy is fantastic, on-the-level, my kind of person. Only met him the previous week and he's bang up for everything - including Ibiza.

Loved the hours and hours of conversations I had with Flakey_Dove - mate it was a pleasure talking shite with you - I hope some of what I said made sense?!

ClaireMessy - one of the most lovelyist and geniune smiles on the planet - again - so nice to see you although again I'm not sure I said anything to you apart from how nice your smile was?!!! Hope you can come out again soon - I think I'm on your MSN so talk soon hun.

DuDu, Del & Mark - looking back I think I spoke even more sh*te than you can remember - most get wound up by it but I think

C - real nice to see you again.

Pablo Sat Night & Girl (dont know name - sorry) - real nice to see you turn up at Debs

Met up with Wub_Wub - although it took meeting him the 2nd time to know who he was - suddenly realised I know no-ones real name!

Fuct_Up made a guest appearance and made my night as it was so un-expected - fantastic mate - again I was too twatted to speak to you!

Was also real cool seing Dave Booth at G-bar afterwards.

Fish & Dan - fantastic meeting you again, real genuine bunch - love it.

Beaker - you know where you stand with me - terrific, life-long-mate. Kaz - excellent to see you at G-bar mate, also Tim ! Beckie - again real nice to see you, and at debs afterwards.

Terser (HouseWhore), Alison - what can I say - you both excelled yourselves again - I can ask either of you anything without being in fear of looking stupid - you are on-the-level and will always me be friends. I also love the fact that I have a 'hugging partner' (Alison) for when clubbing - superb.

So nice to see Ralph & Ells make the trouble to come all the way up - and for just one night.

Kev - hope you got back ok ! Was nice to see paul's new girlfriend Jenni there too.

Right, gotta get some sleep peeps! Had like 1 hour on-and-off early sun morning (I think) If I've missed anyone off you know why - only joking - i cant remember much more right now.

James

[ 12 August 2002, 09:12: Message edited by: CreamyC ]

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Admin

Dave - I wasnt going to mention the regulars as I'd be here all day but ...

Dave (ScouseLadUK)

Debs - lost for words

GarlandsBoi - top lad!!!!!!!!!

loads of others - Lisa ? Doobi?

James

[ 22 July 2002, 13:38: Message edited by: James ]

James@ClubTheWorld.uk