Tony P @ Viaduct, Vauxhall ---> Saturday 27th July

Tony P

• CTW DJs

Hello everyone,

Just gotta call from Smile@Viaduct (Vauxhall London) asking me to fill in this Saturday nad play the warm up set. I know most of you are probably off to GKGG, but if you are interested it would be great to see you there.

I was surpossed to be going to a wedding but i'm gonna have to miss the reception now.

Email me if you are interested in coming and i'll pass your name onto the concessions list at Smile.

Cheers

TONY

[ 12 August 2002, 08:41: Message edited by: CreamyC ]

• CTW Members

Got a nice flat in the countryside if you fancy! hehe...

So you going to come over to Old Blighty then?

I really like your taste in music, and those gigs you've been to recently... kewl! Deep Dish, Sasha and Diggers! [Well Happy]

And Tony, if I was free I'd be up mate, I'm really up for hearing you play. I'd even carry your records for you too, 'cos thats the nice guy I am!

Dakers
Email & MSN: pdb_1@hotmail.com
Mob: 07788 133678
Only Smart-E's have the answer!

• CTW Promotors

Mr P.

I am unhappy at your continuous insistance on playing when we are all away doing something else, ie Gatecrasher, Godskitchen, I want these guys to see how hot you are and also your DJ'ing skills as well [Wink] !!! Sort it mate or those Cadburys Buttons I promised you are no longer coming!

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Members

Tried to call you Tony to tell you that your CD was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! [Well Happy][Well Happy][Wink][Cool]

Can't listen to it while working out again or it may give me a heart attack!!! [Freaked Out][Hearts]

When you're ready to come to NA, you should send me a few to distribute round town. The locals would eat you up!!! (but they'd have to stand in line [Wink][Razz]

Dakers babes >> please get urself a new piccy, you look like a deer caught in headlights!! hehe!!

I am NOT a dj

• CTW Members

quote:

Originally posted by Belle:

Dakers babes >> please get urself a new piccy, you look like a deer caught in headlights!! hehe!!

But he looks like that all the time [Freaked Out] !

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --