Tony P @ Viaduct, Vauxhall ---> Saturday 27th July

Tony P

• CTW Members

Tony - good luck this weekend babe! sincerely wish I could go!! I'd be the first one on the dancefloor, I promise!! [Well Happy] Just realized that you call me Bella, how cute is that?!?! Going to go and pop your CD in down at the restaurant!

[sun]

I am NOT a dj

• CTW DJs

Belle> Yeh, i realised that i called you Bella but it was too late and i had sent the pm (sorry).

I'm well pleased that you enjoyed the cd i sent you so much, i was not too sure if it was the stuff you like. Hope things with the resturant are going well. have you thought any more about the decks and mixer thing?

[Happy][Razz][Happy][Razz][Happy]

• CTW Members

Gotta organise a CTW trip to viaduct soon to watch Mr P in action after the bangin success of his CD. I know where it is, right underneath vauxhall bridge, so literally sitting under vauxhall station !

Kev - This has gotta be a definite soon ?

[Happy]

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
TidyTraxGrant image.gif
' I haven't had a c*nt all night, drinkstable '
E Mail : Grant@ClubTheWorld.com
MSN : TidyTraxGrant@Hotmail.com
YahooID :TidyTraxGrant@Yahoo.co.uk

🇬🇧

http://www.DJLisaLashes.com

• CTW Members

Uggg....I live near the Molson brewery in Montreal and every once in a while they boil the hopps or barley or whatever it is and peeeeewwwwww!!!! Smells like a pub at 11 o'clock at night!!! [Grumpy][Crazy][Crying]

Anyways, Tony, I'm worrying about getting the restaurant open first and then we'll deal with the remainder of the audio. Seems like everyone's got Numark in this town?!! I mean stores that is!! I'll have to look a little deeper I spose!

That was funny [Razz][Happy][Razz][Happy][Razz]

I am NOT a dj