Creamfields

jasun

• CTW Members

Well, it's the lst of the festivals .. so.. who's going? and if so want to meet up!?

I'm really looking forward to it after doing the other 3, this one should be quite a finale!

lots of lives acts to watch on the outdoor stage... woohoo!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members

Ordered me ticket yesterday so i'm deffo going now [Razz]

Just gotta sort out the trains and things... but im feeling lazy at the mo... So ill do it later [Happy]

• CTW Members

Ah cheers for the link. Was just wondering what to do about that [Happy]

Not even sure what time im going up there. I should really stop being lazy and get some details off SarahPVC or something - So i know what im doing [Well Happy]

• CTW Members

np.

hmm, I'll be there for before 2pm either way, might be going by car now, not sure!

Is there a ctw meetup??

• CTW Promotors

There will be a meet up at a service station and a meet up in the venue, the times will be announced later this week. What time does Creamfields start?

INCISION Leeds - 23rd Jan - Passion Records Tour Night!!
Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
MSN: pvcsarah@hotmail.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Members

I'll see about getting the set times before the day (or some of them), shouldn't be a problem so then can work out when is the best time to have it.. mind you at festivals there is always something on you want to be at through the whole duration!

any plans I pre arrange for festivals usually go out the window when I get there! (not on purpose)

• CTW Promotors

We could have a meet point at a service station at 1pm to have some lunch then another meet point say at 5pm? in the venue. I will look up the name of a service station to meet at. [Happy]

Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Promotors

Burtonwood services it is then! Cheers Flakey Dove [Happy]

Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Members

Right im just looking at some times now for trains...

If we're gonna be meeting at 1pmish i can get one where ill arrive in Liverpooool about 12.30pm ...

The question then is how i get to the Burtonwood station. Is it gonna be seriously expensive if i grab a taxi? Hopefully its a short journey from the station and i can get there in time to grab some lunch with ya [Happy]

• CTW Members

creamfields starts at 2 - 6 so should be quite manic! its my first festival so im looking forward to it! does anybody need 1 ticket cause my best friend who ws gona come with me has cracked his fibia and cant walk without crutches now for 6weeks and we need to get rid of his ticket any one interested at all? e-mail me on keith.towndrow@ntlworld.com and we can sort something out sorry to say it will still be £45 squid though. keith

• CTW Members

Er,I would'nt bother going back to the service station mate,not unless you wanna spend about 30 notes gettin up there.

Somethin should get sorted out,so start panicking about friday if it ain't.

Have a great wait