Sundissential Weekend 6/7th July - Part 2 - Leeds

• CTW Promotors

We arrived at Evolution nightclub in Leeds with the usual butterflies in stomach feeling. This is the only club in the country that has ever had this effect on me and its obvious why as soon as you get through the door! The atmosphere is electric! There is just something about Sundissential North that is different from any other club i have been to. The crowd are just so much more 'up for it'!

Room 2 hosted by 4 clubbers was a little dead to start with, probably because of the popularity of the Tidy Boys who were banging the tunes out in the main room at the time - it was packed!

As soon as Shan came on in room 2 the dancelfoor started to fill. I have never heard this guy play anything other than brilliant sets and the crowd seem to love him!

The trophy twins were playing in the funky room at the time we ventured through to chill-out for a bit. Although funky really isnt my thing, i have grown to like these two guys almost to the point that i have admitted to enjoying the funkier sound!

Back to the main room and Andy Farley was playing, the dancefloor was heaving & the crowd were buzzing. Again, the butterflies in stomach feeling - i truely love this place!

Paul Glazby followed true to form, hard as f*** set! Ears bled! Head hurt! But loved it!

Final set brought Rob Tissera, playing quite a few harder remixes of older tunes. This seems to be his thing recently and seems to bring mixed reactions from a few people. Most seem to love it. He played on well past midnight, tune after tune, finishing with a hard version of Real to Real's 'I like to move it'! Nice!

Only six weeks to go til the next one - HURRY UP!!

INCISION Leeds - 23rd Jan - Passion Records Tour Night!!
Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
MSN: pvcsarah@hotmail.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Promotors

This was a bit of an arse! Due to the fact that we trained it up to Birmingham, the last train back from Leeds to London was about 8.30pm therefore only giving us about 3 and a half hours in there!

This place is very stylish and colourful, I would even go as far as saying its one of the best looking clubs inside I've been to for ages, its also not too dark so you can see people clearly but at the same time the lighting is wicked! Like Sundissential in Birmingham this was also my first time here as well and once again I was impressed! We started off in the 4clubbers area room 2, I did like the layout of the room, it had the DJ area in the middle of the dancefloor surrounded by a bar and a nicely designed chill out area! The main room was just as good, before me and James had to head off we heard some quality tunes, I have to say I was a little pissed off to of missed Rob Tissera at the end because he is fast becoming a fav of mine, his playing of the old tunes is a success as far as I'm concerned and I shall be making every effort to see this guy play again as soon as possible!!!

This capped a blinding weekend all in all!

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)