Ministry of Sound in Bangkok

• CTW Members

This is probably one of the finest clubs I have been to in terms of layout, comfort, sound - everything. They have waiters that bring drinks to you, you can walk in and out freely once you payed your entrance fee, paul van dyk played there, as did lottie - I am sure more big names will follow. Imagine your favourite comfy coffee shop combined with the Republic - if we had it in england it would be more than packed every night.

OSM aka Rob D

www.aptrecordings.com

• CTW Members

Check out www.clubspace.com in Miami for an amazing club. PVD is playing there this w/end which I would love to be there for.

AJ

Over The Top entertainment
DJ Agency & Artist Management
http://www.ott-entertainment.co.uk
MSN - info@ott-entertainment.co.uk
MSN - ajfrench@hotmail.com
ICQ - 95166862

Paul Stevens (El Divino & Space), Agnelli & Nelson, Ali Wilson, Matt Smallwood, and many more...

• CTW Members

The only reason I pointed out Space, Miami was because there was talk about how good a layout of a club is and Space, Miami is also gorgeous club, gorgeous, place, gorgeous people.

AJ

Over The Top entertainment
DJ Agency & Artist Management
http://www.ott-entertainment.co.uk
MSN - info@ott-entertainment.co.uk
MSN - ajfrench@hotmail.com
ICQ - 95166862

Paul Stevens (El Divino & Space), Agnelli & Nelson, Ali Wilson, Matt Smallwood, and many more...

• CTW Members

Yeah, I went here recently too and agree the layout and sound system are excellent. Plus Thais all love to party even if they look a little bemused by the music sometimes!