[ CTW Poll ] - What genre are you into mostly ?

• CTW Admin

I Picked D&B, but I wanted to choose Funky House .. and Deep House too, but that wasn't on there !

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members

Progressive House, Funky House, Deep House, Tech House, Uplifting Trance, Psy Trance, Hard House, D'n'B, in that order. ish. rolleyes.gif

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --

• CTW Members

This week

House, Acid Breaks

Next Week

Funky Trance, Euphoric Trance, Acid trance ,trance and hard trance

Week After

Disco House, Funky House, House

Week after That

Hard House, harder House, Hard Trance, Harder Trance, Techo Electro.

ect ect

Ray - What is Progressive hosue still haven't really got to grips with that.

• CTW Members

Techno House?

OK I voted for that, because Techno's probably my first love followed by Tech-house then Prog.

Prog is v good Ian if it's OK to butt in here tongue.gif but it's not to everyone's tastes. I find that most ppl who like HH don't really like prog because it's so vastly different.

The way I describe it to myself is: take the repetition of more electronic-based music but make it more organic, more natural - you know, like bongo drums and sound washes, etc, less of the harsh synthesizers and that. So many people describe it in so many different ways, and so many words to use: dirty, driving, dark... All I can say is listen to the Lucien Foort mix on Ministry's web site because it's great! smile.gif

• CTW Members

tomD-I tried to download that that song, and it worked, but would play 30 seconds, pause, play 30 seconds and continued on in that manner...what was I doing wrong? confused.gif (the 30 sec bits were good, but would rather hear it all in one smile.gifsmile.gif)

also, Is PROGRESSIVE TECHNO something new?? I don't recall hearing it ever before, but I met a guy this weekend who said he spun that...would it be similar to minimal techno?

• CTW Members

deep, dark. dirty, techy, tribal, sexy, uplifting, funky, progressive, underground house!!!!!

Screw being pidgeonholed to one particular genre although I have to say that I hate Hard House and UK Garage. Does my head in laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

• CTW Members

well thanks to you lot ive gotten into hard trance, but my first love will always be garage