[ CTW Photos ] - Wildchild @The Cononet, London (4th May 2003)

James

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Admin
rickd said:

So where are the details? I have posted a few messages waiting for the account details mate!

will send you now rick.

Just another point peeps - as someone actually mentioned to me on Sunday (Majikman i think) and something which i have worried about :: More and more people are now getting digital cameras which means more and more people want them up - and of course we do all want them up but disk space is going to run very short soon and there is only so much we can afford. We currently have 10,000 photos in the archive and this is growing rapidly. We will probably either remove older photo sets (not ideal) or in future put less photo sets up and be more selective, ensuring we only keep the quality ones. People say why dont we put up lower res / smaller-sized pics - i dont want to do this - i love the fact everyone gets to see decent size/quality pics here and it seperates us from the rest (most of the time).

So what i'm saying is we simply cant put everyones pics up from every event in either - well not at least until we're in a position to buy more space on-going.

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Promotors
Mr_Moo said:

Ive sent James photos from SunnyD North, and there still not up, Chloe does them within minutes of getting them!

Have you / are you shagging her then ??

I will answer that disgraceful PM later.

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Admin

Rick D's photo set now up !

http://www.clubtheworld.uk/cgi-bin/ImageFolio3/imageFolio.cgi?direct=UK_Events/Wildchild/2003-05-04

Many thanks for these Rick ! Some quality ones !

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members
Clubbing_Si said:

soo gutted i missed it lol

!!!

raaa wens the next 1

same wkd as creamfields i think

Mr Happy's fishy fish MangaFish munch munch

MSN & e-mail - mangafish@mangafish.net
AOL - MangaMorgan
Online mixes - http://www.mangafish.net/mixes/

• CTW Members
James said:

rickd said:

So where are the details? I have posted a few messages waiting for the account details mate!

will send you now rick.

Just another point peeps - as someone actually mentioned to me on Sunday (Majikman i think) and something which i have worried about :: More and more people are now getting digital cameras which means more and more people want them up - and of course we do all want them up but disk space is going to run very short soon and there is only so much we can afford. We currently have 10,000 photos in the archive and this is growing rapidly. We will probably either remove older photo sets (not ideal) or in future put less photo sets up and be more selective, ensuring we only keep the quality ones. People say why dont we put up lower res / smaller-sized pics - i dont want to do this - i love the fact everyone gets to see decent size/quality pics here and it seperates us from the rest (most of the time).

So what i'm saying is we simply cant put everyones pics up from every event in either - well not at least until we're in a position to buy more space on-going.

How about a small donation from the regulars of this site???????????

Small amounts equals more space??????????

Just a thought mate smile.gif

Someone Get Me Out This K Hole Please!

• CTW Members

james - how about the few of us that r l33t enuf to have our own webservers can offer to hoast the non-offical ctw pictures?

Mr Happy's fishy fish MangaFish munch munch

MSN & e-mail - mangafish@mangafish.net
AOL - MangaMorgan
Online mixes - http://www.mangafish.net/mixes/

• CTW Admin
Mr_Happy said:

james - how about the few of us that r l33t enuf to have our own webservers can offer to hoast the non-offical ctw pictures?

yeah i think this is probably a good idea mr happy.

i really dont want to take money off anyone as its not right. if there is any money taken it will be from the promotors/club owners - the ones making money. clubbers pay enough for the clubs and drinks as it is! Hopefully some revenue will come in once i've worked out the event listings section properly...

James@ClubTheWorld.uk