ClubTheWorld Volume 2

Freano

• CTW DJs
ClubTheWorld
This post was recognized by ClubTheWorld!

Freano was awarded the badge 'Great Support' and 10 points.

Some of you may or may not know i did James a Mixed MD which i titled Clubtheworld.com Volume 1.

I am now compiling Clubtheworld.com volume 2. Any ideas about tunes in the vein of banging trance. graemlins/SHOCKING.GIF Large tunes please.

P.S i cant promise i will put them in the mix. Incidently you may be able to purchase the first mix from my website very soon , watch this apce. And if you want a review of the 1st mix ask Creamy or James as they have both heard it! Cheers

EXCEPT NO SUBSTITUTE - Clubtheworld.com

• CTW Members

I wouldnt mind hearin a copy of both [Happy]

Robin, good to see your keepin it trance mate [MultiColour]

I wouldnt recommend one tune (except anythin by DuMonde [Wink] ), but just a mix of upliftin \ hard \ and balaeric fat trance tunes .

The sort that make ya shiver ! [LoveFace]

[smoke]

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
TidyTraxGrant image.gif
' I haven't had a c*nt all night, drinkstable '
E Mail : Grant@ClubTheWorld.com
MSN : TidyTraxGrant@Hotmail.com
YahooID :TidyTraxGrant@Yahoo.co.uk

🇬🇧

http://www.DJLisaLashes.com

• CTW Promotors

Grant, sometime soon either me or James will get the MP3 downloaded and put it up for everyone to listen, I can gurantee you that it'll send you to Trance Nation and back! Me and James listened to it on our way up to Gategrasher in Birmingham, perfect warm-up for such an event, I'll try and sort this ASAP so everyone can have a butchers!

ClubTheWorld.uk Annual mixed by DJ Freano

"Music To Your Ears"

[smoke]

[ 25 May 2002, 19:46: Message edited by: CreamyC ]

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Members

What would you say is the general musical taste of people on this site? I get the impression it's more on a tancey tip than anything else.

Is there anybody here who enjoys the more deep/progressive housey, techno and beats and pieces end of the scale? Or am I just going to stoned to death?

'Obscene, Dirty, Filthy, Immoral aw yeah, aw yeah, aw yeah, yeah, yeah'

• CTW Promotors

Personally Magic, I'm more into House and Trance but its dont mean to say that this site is aimed at it! We have some Funky people, some like it hard [Wink] and I think there are quite a few that do like it Deep, Progressive and techno stuff as well so dont worry mate, you aint gonna get stoned to death, we all have different tastes!!!

[smoke]

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Members

Nice one Kev .

Im all Trance and Hard House me, always have been .

Never ever liked Funky [censored] House \ Hip-Hop or R n B .

NOOOOO [icky]

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
TidyTraxGrant image.gif
' I haven't had a c*nt all night, drinkstable '
E Mail : Grant@ClubTheWorld.com
MSN : TidyTraxGrant@Hotmail.com
YahooID :TidyTraxGrant@Yahoo.co.uk

🇬🇧

http://www.DJLisaLashes.com

• CTW Members

Well I agree with you on how shite RnB and Hip-Hop is, and I do prefer the deeper, progressive tech-house end of the spectrum, but in the right time and place, there are also some quality funky house (and I'm not talking about the mainstream chart bollox), e.g. the stuff mised by Bill Brewster, Terry Farley et all - come on, just think of what spawned all the genres of dance music anyway!

• CTW Admin

Magic,

Personally I'm bang into the following,

1) Hard House

2) Trance

3) Drum & Bass

4) Progressive

Can I make it clear that the only people we shut the door on are GARAGE people.

My reason ?? ...

After 3 years of TRYING to understand the community and 'get in the door' it was obvious I wasn't welcome in their pathetic community.

HOWEVER (1), it IS ENTIRELY possible that I have visited the WRONG TYPE of Garage clubs - is it possible there is a garlands-like community lurking in a garage club out there ?

HOWEVER (2), I went up a garage club the other week as it was a friends birthday and it ROCKED - again, because of the people I went with though. This was the first time in a LONG time I didnt spend anytime on the dancefloor.

Garage == More Bouncers == Trouble (root cause --> the people so I guess we are all to blame?!)

I am definitely VERY open minded to any form of music but it is too tall a task to cover everyones taste on this site immediately - but I have got plans for seperate clear & distinct sections (thats if I can be arsed to miss a few club nights and get working again, and its not looking likely!!) Working or Clubbing ??? hmmnnn... let me think... AHHHH [idea] -----> BOTH???? Is this possible ?? So far all reps have a secured job if it does all go off - if it doesnt - dont blame me - you're on your own buddy! hehe - if it might - there is no such word as MIGHT. What the fell (hell spelt deliberately wrong) is wrong with my head today????

WHO'S COMING UP FOR MY HOUSE-WARMING PARTY ?

========================================

DJ Freano's ClubTheWorld Volume 1 IS THE NADS

Rob - I just wanted to find out where we stand re: Copyright before we shipped them out but I guess if Garlands are doing it so can we ?? Not sure.

I WANT/NEED CTW Vol. 2 Rob !! ASAP!!

FREANO IS THE FIRST TO GET A SECURED SLOT ON THE OFFICIAL CTW LAUNCH PARTY ========================================

- ANYONE ELSE WITH CDs or MDs out there send them to my Grandmother who although doesnt have a head for heights, she has a head for HARD HOUSE & HARD TRANCE (honest guvner). On a more serious note: I am deffo interested in if there is anyone out there as good or enthusiastic as Robin Freano - he's young, talented and going ALL THE WAY WITH CTW - he is 100% commitment and doesnt want anything off anyone (like me). He's one of 6 best buddies. I have a target set by my god to achieve no less than 34 best buddies by the time I retire and move onto TranceWorld ® - HELP ME TODAY!

James

[ 28 May 2002, 13:02: Message edited by: James ]

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members

James, thanks for the clarification.

Good to see we share a similar disdane to Garage. I too on accasions have 'experiemnted' with it in the past, but just found the whole atmosphere to be very unfriendly and generally not pleasant. Unfortunately it and hip-hop appear to disproportionately big in Dubai (that little [censored] Tim Westwood (sorry to offend any fans) was over here last weekend acting like a rude-boy cock), and therefore I have been forced to take to the beach at the weekends wearing nothing but a sandwich board denouncing the devil's music.

• CTW DJs

once again after so many replies to this topic still no suggestions and requests! Sorry guys but i get my lasdt shipment of new records in tommorrow so its closing time for tunes tomoz morning by 10 am -. CTW volume 2 will be on the way.

RE:Copyright laws i think we are ok James, check your email in about 5 mins!! [shocking]

• ClubTheWorld changed the title to ClubTheWorld Volume 2