GCSSS, Oxfordshire ---> Saturday 22nd June

Rob D

• CTW Members

As usual, missions to get there but worth it, though i was severely annoyed at the lack of carl cox arena, as that was a main reason for going. But PvD, Ricky Effe and Picotto were amazing, chemicals live was incredible and it was a wicked night, though not as good as the last time i went to GSSS.

[ 01 July 2002, 11:34: Message edited by: CreamyC ]

OSM aka Rob D

www.aptrecordings.com

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members

Surprise of the night for me was Lucien Foort rocking the Bedrock tent 4-6 ... Shame it was sposed to be Sander Kleinenberg. What the [censored] was going on with re-arranging the DJ times ? £5 for a program that's blatently wrong ! (Not that I bought one [Wink] )

Oh yeah, and that gorgeous American bird Freesga. Was that her name ? [censored] knows, I was mashed !!

Mmmm, American birds .... [LoveFace]

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --

• CTW Members

Maybe that was the problem then. Creamy, did you buy a fake programme, you silly boy ?! [shocked]

Fred The Baddie

• CTW Members

someone else said that who we though was lucien foort was actually james zabiella?

• CTW Members

Well, each to his own, I had a good time ! I sometimes think this site is geared too much towards trance and hard house, but that's just my opinion. [Razz]

Fred The Baddie

• CTW Members

Personally i thought the site and organisation was shite. nothing was where it was meant to be except the main arena, and you cant really miss that. there was no carl cox arena, and no staff knew that. all there was to drink was budweiser or reef or strongbow - a bit limited. the drum and bass arena had environmental health turning the sound system down and threatening to shut down the event, prompting understandable angry demonstrations from dj's and mc's. having paid my £56 for a ticket, i was a little disappointed to say the least, though i can't fault the dj's and acts who i saw, who were amazing, and that is the only reason i am not completely [censored] off about it. After the amazing time i had two years ago, it was sad to see the organisers let it down a bit.

OSM aka Rob D

www.aptrecordings.com

• CTW DJs

The does sound a bit off so i agree with OSM on this. After all i do know him well and what his standards are like and his judgements are usually spot on. gatecrasher need to get there act together i think, im sure the DJ's did them proud as they always do but does the main man/woman? need to get back to basics and stop revelling in all that cash they have obviously made and be more hands on again?

• CTW DJs

The does sound a bit off so i agree with OSM on this. After all i do know him well and what his standards are like and his judgements are usually spot on. gatecrasher need to get there act together i think, im sure the DJ's did them proud as they always do but does the main man/woman? need to get back to basics and stop revelling in all that cash they have obviously made and be more hands on again?

• CTW DJs

Time for a debate? Go on have it!!!!