Purple Turtle, Camden ---> Friday 12th July

• CTW Members

We're gonna hae a sort've quiet one fri nite as I am a bit skint and have to watch the pennies til i get anohter job and so we r just going to the Purple Turtle in Camden opp the Palace, anyone fancy coming is welcome [Well Happy][Well Happy][Well Happy]

[ 15 July 2002, 08:54: Message edited by: CreamyC ]

• CTW Members

Ack, will be there Saturday, If you see a girl on the door, say "Roy says Hi, and that I will see her at Unity". That will weird her out

heh heh heh

• CTW Members

So much 4 the quiet one - we ended up going in peach over the road after all!! This was down to some total tossers in the Purple Turtle - the w***er behind the bar deciding to squirt beer out his water pistol all over us and in my eyes, followed a minute later with some pissed up cow falling into our table and knocking or drinks over and then trying to drink what we did have 4 the rest of the nite, and the other w***er who was rude to Els and wouldn't budge - glad this weren't my 1st time in this place coz it is usually top bar and the music bril, but these particluar tossers put us all in real bad mood, still peach and a few 'other' things soon lifted us back up [Well Happy]