31st Aug - 7th Sept Clubbing Diary

• CTW Promotors

Have spent most of the day looking at where to go while we are out there & phoning clubs for guestlist! So far here is what i have come up with.....

Sun Am - arrive

Sun Am - Space

Sun Eve - Judgement Sunday - Golden @ Eden

Mon Eve - ???

Tues Eve - Godskitchen @ Eden

Wed Eve - Slinky @ Es Paradis

Thurs Eve - Tonic/Hotdog @ Eden (Andy Farley!!)

Fri Day - Tonic @ Space

Fri Eve - Storm Vs Sundissential @ Inox

Sat Eve - Euphoria ???

Good range of trance/hard trance & hard house - only problem is most of them seem to be at Eden!!

Does anyone want to join me at any of those nights?

INCISION Leeds - 23rd Jan - Passion Records Tour Night!!
Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
MSN: pvcsarah@hotmail.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Members

U know u've picked nearly all the same ones I'd decided on!!! only prob is a couple clashed, thurs both Amnesia and Eden looked cool, and tues Pacha looked ok, but yeh ur rite - I thought when i looked at it - god i'm gonna jsut be at Eden all week!!! Monday - thinking of Es Paradis - Matt darey, we've jsut changed our flight so we get afternoon flight so as we can go to Euphoria @ Eden on 31st and so i get back in time 4 work at 4am sunday morning - haha that should be fun after a week caning it big time!! [Well Happy]

[ 15 July 2002, 23:35: Message edited by: Bunnykins230 ]

• CTW Promotors

Matt Darey - monday it is then! Nice 1! SarahPvc & Bunnykins do Eden ALL week!! [Roll Eyes]

[ 15 July 2002, 23:45: Message edited by: SarahPvc ]

Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Members

R u going for 1 or 2 weeks - I'm only going the 1 - but really wished i'd booked 2 now, coz i'm gonna be comletely trashed looking at going out every nite and Space 2 on sunday mornin!! I'm determined to get a tan tho so will be sleeping on the beach i thinks - starting to wonder y i booked the hotel as can't c me being there - guess will need a shower and change of clothes tho so mite be there 4 an hour a day [Well Happy][Well Happy]

[ 16 July 2002, 00:02: Message edited by: Bunnykins230 ]

• CTW Promotors

Am going for the 1 week - i think that will be plenty of clubbing for me!! Theres only so much hard house i can dance continuously to! [Crazy]

Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Admin

Sarah - all looks excellent. Unfortunately you are right - most of the nights are at Eden, which is a cool club but 4 times in a row can get a bit much - I did this the other weekend and last year !!!

I think its a bit of a con really stating all these events like 'Godskitchen', 'Tonic', 'Judgement Sundays', 'Euphoria' etc.. when they are ALL at the same club! Then again the DJs and music is obviously different but I just think it should be made clearer to people - especially on the 18-30s trips as people are often conned into thinking they are going to loads of different clubs and gonna make the most of their hols. I did this and missed Pacha & Amnesia because I thought I was going to 4 different clubs anyway, but turned out to be one.

Having said all that Eden IS the nads though and it nice and close to the West End so you can have the best of both worlds in one night, every night should you wish.

James

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members

Is anyone up for a more varied week at all?

I'm not really into hard house, and although I like trance, I was hoping to try and pack as much different stuff in as possible, stuff that that I wouldn't have a chance of seeing over here.

????

Dakers
Email & MSN: pdb_1@hotmail.com
Mob: 07788 133678
Only Smart-E's have the answer!

• CTW Promotors

I know it may be classed as narrow minded but i really do not want to go to a night where they only play Prog trance or R & B and i know i wont enjoy it! After all, it costs a small fortune to get in the clubs so what is the point in paying that much to go to a night that u wont enjoy?

Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Members

I know that, and that's fine. What I'm saying is I wasn't looking forward to ending up out there and everyone chugging off to a hard house night, every night, and leaving me on my lonesome!

I'm really up for trying out the MOS house nights, as I havent heard Lottie play in ages, and trying to catch some other DJ's like Sasha, Groove Armada, Dave Seaman, maybe the Subliminal/Underwater nights.

I was just wondering whether anyone else on the board going out for the week had a similiar idea as me?

Dakers
Email & MSN: pdb_1@hotmail.com
Mob: 07788 133678
Only Smart-E's have the answer!

• CTW Admin

just to let you know I'm going serious "balls-out" in Ibiza this time round - dont give a flying [censored] about anything - this is gonna be the best holiday ever - we are gonna do eveything we possibly can out there and fit as much into the week as is humanly possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

James

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members

soz - I agree with sarah there - I hate garage and r n b with a passion and when somewehre is on with music i could dance all nite to then i'm there!! i know this mite sound bad but really the only thing that ever gives me the sulks or puts me in bad mood in a club is dire music!! [Well Happy] sure they'll be some peeps tho the amount of us going who may have different tastes, [Well Happy]

[ 16 July 2002, 19:42: Message edited by: Bunnykins230 ]

• CTW Promotors

I mean that i know im being narrow-minded by only visiting clubs (well Eden!) that play hard house / trance. But i know i will enjoy it rather than paying £30/£40 to go to a club that plays music i dont like just to say that ive been there.

Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Members

Well I'm with you on this one Dakers, I doubt very much I'll be going to many hard house nights.

I fancy some house and progressive house, Dave Seaman is a must see.

And I don't think anybody mentioned R&B or garage, did they ? I certainly won't be going to see any of that shite ..

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --