IBIZA 2002

• CTW Members

I am soooo envious that so many of you are going to Ibiza in September. I have been going for the last six years and the place just keeps getting better and better.

For any of you going for the first time, I would really encourage you to spend a little time exploring the island's nightlife and resist the temptation of staying in and around San Antonio for the whole holiday. There are some fantastic non British promoted club nights such as cocoon (techno/house) and zenith (house) at amnesia with a really really friendly cosmopolitan crowd. I am not saying these places are better than Eden, but they are definately worth checking out as they give you a better feel for what ibiza is all about.

ooops have I gone overboard here? just needed to get it off my chest..........

Have a great time on the white isle everybody !! [Happy]

• CTW Members

I'm with you on this one Luke, went to a Spanish techno/trance night called Tribe at Amnesia a few years ago, and it was one of the best nights I've ever had there !

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --

• CTW Members

Like the sound of techno/house night....right up my street.

I'm with you guys on this one, I'm up for doing whatever but at the same time, it might be nice to do something a little different, like try out one of the lesser known nights.

We may even be pleasantly surpised!

Techno turns me on..... [Wink]