Ellys birthday 22nd November

ElsxBells

• CTW Promotors

Cheers to evilhedfuk and liquideyes who made it to the P & P tonight and the usual regs who then went on to Heaven! Thank you ALL for your offer but I need to sort those fuckers out myself! Nice one!

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Promotors

Hope you guys all had a wikid time - post lots of random things when u get in!

Hope you all managed to meet guyster!

HARPY BIFFDAY ELLIE! cool.gif

INCISION Leeds - 23rd Jan - Passion Records Tour Night!!
Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
MSN: pvcsarah@hotmail.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Promotors

Scream - im sorry hun, i will be out with you guys again soon - anyway its about time u all cam up north!

Bunnykins - was Guyster fit then?? wink.gif

INCISION Leeds - 23rd Jan - Passion Records Tour Night!!
Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
MSN: pvcsarah@hotmail.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Members

Not sure about 'fit' but the guysmeister played a blinding set along with everyone else in the tribalfunk room.

Me and fred def went to say hello, and Guyster seemed very pleased to see us!!!. I am sure the others also popped in to wave or say hi. Excellent.

In fact the whole night was superb. You can't beat heaven as a venue when the rooms that are open are near full.

So 'big up' to wildchild, esp the Ed's mate the organiser person/ dj LittleGem, who was on after guyster and played amongst the best set's of the night.

+ she game me a free pure trance CD. thumbs.gif

Also nuff respec to the birthday girl Elly, and everyone CTW and ex-CTW, who came to celebrate her b'day, too many to name, you all know who you were, but also 'hi', to Lisa Kim, and Dylan, who should be members but aren't. Hin't Elly Tara and Tash...get these peeps ON!!!

i

• CTW Admin

I too hope you guys had a great time, I made it down there about 5:45, went to Natwest to get a tenna out and it came up "you may withdraw NIL", walked up and down charring cross road trying to get cashback but that wouldnt [censored] either - waited outside P&P until about 7pm before deciding it was pretty pointless hanging around anymore as I couldnt get a drink and was bloody hungry.

Sorry I missed you lot but there will be more times ahead, I just need to sort me bloomin' finances out good n proper.

Hope you had a wicked birthday Ells ! xXx

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Promotors

Oh I see - working on that one! Luckily these people keep in contact via mobiles so we still know they're alive and they are still 'part' of it! The site should be part of some sort of mobile scheme, where you can access the forum from your mobile!

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Members

Alright Ian... was a good wasn't it I really enjoyed it and everyone seemed to be mangled as much as myelf so it must have been good... wasn't the same without you Creamy mate... but hopefully see you soon at another meet up.

Anyway just wanted to say thanks to Elly for picking such a good party to celebrate her birthday I thought it was a great night!

Nice meeting a few new members from here was a pleasure... see you all soon again.

P.S. Scream and Evilheadfuck where they hell did you learn how to do that stretch and rub down thing! that was really fcuking nuts!! :-)

hope you all had fun at the after party

• CTW Members

this was 1 wicked nite, was gr8 to see ya all again coz hadn't seen some of ya since ibiza! never got round to meeting guyster, i found all the rooms bit confusing in my mashed state! Hi to little gem tho off harder faster and 4 doin wicked set at after party, what was also wicked, sum of my m8s from peach came down, and other peeps in there real freindly, was more like a private party than after club, called shillibeers, think it was jsut one off but if there's ever after party there again DEF go! grin.gif

• CTW Members

Thanx for a great night guys! It was nice to see so many people out, such a good crowd and great atmosphere. grin.gif

Sorry I didn't meet you Guyster, I have to be honest, I just totally forgot! disappointed.gif next time ok! lol!

Overall I wasn't that impressed with the music, wasn't really hard/trancey enough for my liking which was surprising considering the line up, but it did get better at the end I thought. Anyway with so many great people out having a good time it didn't really matter that much! Nice one guys! thumbs.gif

• CTW Members

Hey what a wicked nite!

All started good meeting everyone in the Pitcher and Piano, finally putting some faces to the names!

Then off to Heaven, I hope everyone got in alright in the end after the mishap with the g/l.

Music was wicked all nite, shame that we had missed JFK tho as he was on at 9! Lange didn't show either, so John Kelly played on instead. LittleGem (my mate) rocked it with her Funky Tribal something something, the Love Story/Chasing the Sun bootleg went down a storm. The music got a bit harder down stairs so some proper dancing was required. Kept wandering between the dancefloor and the 'official CTW balcony' issuing lollies along the way.

The nite finished (sadly with no 'one mores') so we said goodbye to the lightweights and all squeezed into taxis to take us to the after party. Wub Wub's helium antics kept us amused for the journey b4 we were dropped off no where near where we wanted to be??? Found a shop, bought some milk (Urgh) then found the afterparty at a bar in the middle of an industrial estate called Shillibeers, spent the next 6 hours dancing to funky house and feeling ill.

Lots of fun things to watch there like the bloke proper spazzing out whilst being sick over himself (Mmmmmm).

Over all a top nite.

It was great meeting everyone!

A big Hurrah to Elly for choosing the nite!

Boo to everyone who decided not to come!

We'll have to do it again sometime!

-Ed