underworld

• CTW Members

i just got in from underworld in sf. i'm high as a kite. they played for 3 hours and finished with 'moaner'

i'm happy.

alasdair

"I've got medication, honey. I've got wings to fly", Primal Scream:Jailbird msn: alasdairmanson@hotmail.com yahoo IM: alimanson@yahoo.com AOL IM: alimanson23@aol.com email: ali_manson@yahoo.com homepage: http://www.magicglasses.com

• CTW Members

THREE hours? No fair, no fair frown.gif I missed out on tickets for the Thursday night Glasgow gig in November which one of my best mates and all his mates are going to. Wahhhhhhhh.

I'm consoling myself that I'll get to see them at the Gatecrasher at the NEC thing in Birmingham next month. If I wasn't going to that, I'd be mighty pissed off!!

Did they play Dark & Long ? See I don't know why I'm asking this cos their set at Gatecrasher will obviously be different and shorter. frown.gif

ooo.gif

• CTW Members

they did, indeed, play 'dark and long'

alasdair

"I've got medication, honey. I've got wings to fly", Primal Scream:Jailbird msn: alasdairmanson@hotmail.com yahoo IM: alimanson@yahoo.com AOL IM: alimanson23@aol.com email: ali_manson@yahoo.com homepage: http://www.magicglasses.com

• CTW Members

It's one of those tracks that gives me goosebumps just thinking about it, and no, I've never heard the track whilst on pills. It's just an undeniably good record on its own.

I stand in awe of people who can make music like that. To have the skill to create a sound that somehow gets right inside your head, messes with your mind, triggering something chemical that scientists will probably never be able to understand; bringing on the goosebumps; giving that emotional rush. I can't believe I'm going to see them live.

*shivers*

Off to go stick it on. Loud.

smile.gif