YahooID :TidyTraxGrant@Yahoo.co.uk

🇬🇧

http://www.DJLisaLashes.com

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members

Oh [censored] me, we're not going on a ' proper clubber ' trip again are we ? What a joke.

I've only met you twice Elly, once at Ministry where I left about 1.00am as my mate who I was with had an important exam at College early the next day. The dog at home also hadn't been let out for over 9 hours and was on it's own, so I needed to get back.

At XLR8, I left at 3.30 with PowerSlough and his Mrs. This was because I had to do about a 50 mile round trip, with a [censored] car I didn't even want to bring out and tiredness hits you like a brick shithouse, especially when on motorways. I think leaving at a half reasonable hour rather than risking putting myself and two others into the central reservation at 80mph is a wee bit more important.

If these make me a lightweight, then so be it. I'm not about to change for anyone.

Apologies for the rant and this isn't a dig at you Elly, I just get a little bit [censored] off at times with the whole ' LightWeight, Minor, Muppet, Proper Clubber ' carry on, it gets a bit of a joke after a while and I'll be the first to admit, it drives me [censored] mad.

That is cliqueyness.

And if anyone wants to launch an attack, make it PM's. I'm sure everyone else doesn't want to dragged into it.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
TidyTraxGrant image.gif
' I haven't had a c*nt all night, drinkstable '
E Mail : Grant@ClubTheWorld.com
MSN : TidyTraxGrant@Hotmail.com
YahooID :TidyTraxGrant@Yahoo.co.uk

🇬🇧

http://www.DJLisaLashes.com

• CTW Promotors

I knew it wouldn't be long before this kicked off!

But ......

Claire voted me as the lightweight but then changed it, its not about whos the best at what, its a load of [censored], it causes arguments and pinpoints people wrongly! The only one I'll ever agree with and always will is SarahPVC for being a dedicated clubber and her committment for making things [censored] and thats the only thing that should count! No one should be slated for being a lightweight if they dont do drugs, its a bit wrong and stinky to be honest!

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Members

ill hold my hands up, i did vote u at first creamy, but not for any reason that u may think, i couldnt think of anyone and u were the only person who had fallen asleep first that i have been out with so hence tyhats why u got the vote, i didnt actually think of u as a lightweight cos u had done some good stint clubbin wise.... no offence was meant and thats why i changed my post!! frown.gif

You Can Never Have Too Much Of A Good Thing :wink:
It'd Be Rude Not 2!! *I Need A Tissue*
MSN: Claire___DC @hotmail.com  Email: clairedc @ dsl .pipex .com

• CTW Members

What man ? The man in the moon ? Or the man who works in the newsagent at the bottom of my road ? confused.gif

Fred The Baddie
Email: FredTheBaddie at ClubTheWorld dot com
MSN: Fox_Raynard at hotmail dot com
I am not part of any majority
-- Now in my MP3 player : Agnelli & Nelson - Holding on to Nothing --

• CTW Promotors
originally posted by Tresh.........

Yea sure, how much r they? oddball's a member, I'm not... ]

Tickets are £16.50 members & £19.50 Non Members (including B.F)

INCISION Leeds - 23rd Jan - Passion Records Tour Night!!
Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
MSN: pvcsarah@hotmail.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Promotors
originally posted by TidyTraxGrant.......

I've only met you twice Elly, once at Ministry where I left about 1.00am as my mate who I was with had an important exam at College early the next day. The dog at home also hadn't been let out for over 9 hours and was on it's own, so I needed to get back

A hardcore clubber tho would have made sure he/she didnt have to go home at all for anything! When i go out im out for the duration of the weekend! (which happens to be every weekend!) shocked.gif

INCISION Leeds - 23rd Jan - Passion Records Tour Night!!
Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
MSN: pvcsarah@hotmail.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!