1st tune????????

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members

So you haven't got any vinyl whatsoever at the moment?

I feel for ya hun!

*Doobs shudders at the thought of having his rather meagre collection stolen*

Some people need to have their balls cut off to ensure they never manage to breed. People who steal other peoples stuff (especially records) fall directly into this category!

Any messages you may receive bear no insight whatsoever into the mind of the sender - He hasn't got one!

• CTW Members

Am I?

That's good to know

are we still talking about Joy kitikonti??

I'm confused shrug.gif

Any messages you may receive bear no insight whatsoever into the mind of the sender - He hasn't got one!

• CTW Members

Nope, none at all (well unless u can consider a couple that i bought at 15 part of my collection - they were never stored with other vinyl tho) about 1000 vinyl gone and my 1210 mk2 decks icon_smile_sad.gifangryfire.gif

You Can Never Have Too Much Of A Good Thing :wink:
It'd Be Rude Not 2!! *I Need A Tissue*
MSN: Claire___DC @hotmail.com  Email: clairedc @ dsl .pipex .com

• CTW Members

Nope, none at all (well unless u can consider a couple that i bought at 15 part of my collection - they were never stored with other vinyl tho) about 1000 vinyl gone and my 1210 mk2 decks

OUCH!!

what happened? break in? stolen from a car?

• CTW Members

not bad what type of music? and do you dj in clubs?

i've been doing it for about 2 years now.

rossco

sex, drugs, rock n roll, speed, weed, birth control, life a bitch and then you die so fcuk the world and lets get high.

• CTW Members

wish I'd asked for decks at 15 instead of a bloody guitar

I've still got it somewhere - maybe I could sell it and my amp - then I could afford to upgrade to Technics (the dodgy torque on my geminis is startin to do my head in)

• CTW Members

what happened? break in? stolen from a car?

Lent them to a mate for him to dj at a 21st and then cos couldnt get to pick them up as cousin been busy and i have no car i left them with him cos "thought" i could trust him and allegedly he moved them somewhere (another mates of his) who is just movin into a flat or house and they got stolen from there... and theyre not insured.... so im gonna get somethin done about it cos he moved them which got em "stolen" and he moved them from somewhere that was insured he's sayin its not his responsibility now.... thats what he thinks, plus i wana make sure they were "stolen" and not kept by him cos he was askin me if he could buy em off me etc so is dodgy all round now!! angryfire.gifcry.gificon_smile_sad.gif

You Can Never Have Too Much Of A Good Thing :wink:
It'd Be Rude Not 2!! *I Need A Tissue*
MSN: Claire___DC @hotmail.com  Email: clairedc @ dsl .pipex .com