Lab 4 - Virus

• CTW Members

OK so up until a few weeks ago I was pretty much anti - Lab 4. Not sure why exactly, just presumed they'd be too hard or something, then saw 'em at HHA and thought they rocked, so consequently went out and brought their album!

And what can I say except WOW! Virus is a fooking quality album, really hard and really fast and full of tunes! And the live set cd is equally as good! :thumbs:

Why didn't somebody tell me about this sooner?! Have I been hidden under a rock for the past year or so?! :rolleyes:

• Big Smile 1

• CTW Members
Lab4 are wikid, altho i aint tooo fussed on "Virus".

Have to agree with you there SG, I like the second half of it, but the first half doesn't seem as "cutting" as their older stuff

• CTW Members

Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!! I just can't get enough of Lab 4 at the mo! If I could shag this album I would, I've tried but it just ain't humanely possible! nut.gifnut.gifnut.gif

• CTW Members
Arghhhhhhhhhh!!!! I just can't get enough of Lab 4 at the mo! If I could shag this album I would, I've tried but it just ain't humanely possible! nut.gifnut.gifnut.gif

if ne1 could find a way i'm sure u could wink.gif

Mr Happy's fishy fish MangaFish munch munch

MSN & e-mail - mangafish@mangafish.net
AOL - MangaMorgan
Online mixes - http://www.mangafish.net/mixes/