Which Genre do you prefer..

• CTW Members

Cool idea man... look forward to hearing it!

(You can hear some of my noise on my site, uploading the rest of pen & pencil images and tunes by tomorrow!)

I checked out your website, tis cool, i like the layout and the images, I'll have a listen to some of your music tonight.

One of my tracks is in the Recording and Production section if you wanted to listen grin.gif

• CTW Members

Hard House, Hard Trance & Trance.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
TidyTraxGrant image.gif
' I haven't had a c*nt all night, drinkstable '
E Mail : Grant@ClubTheWorld.com
MSN : TidyTraxGrant@Hotmail.com
YahooID :TidyTraxGrant@Yahoo.co.uk

🇬🇧

http://www.DJLisaLashes.com

• CTW Members

i love hard trance, I been doing alot of it recently, I also been experimenting with very very dark Goa Styles just typing out different things.

I been remastering my trance remix of DJ Quicksilvers - Bellissma grin.gif

• CTW Members

Hey thanks alot man, its really great when people compliment me on my art... lack of self confidance stops me putting up most of my stuff but I'm putting up as much as I can tomorrow and just gonna grin and bare it hehehe... again thanks for the good feedback! wink.gif

I'll have a listen to ya toon now!

Ross.(",)

---------------

link.gif

• CTW Members

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

Yes mate, I actually won a competition for CD covers when I was in canada for a group of portugese singers (dont ask!) hehe...

Ofcourse I can do something for you, I've actually just finished off some [censored] for DJ Rob Grant (Broken, Covert..) so email some idea of what you'd like and give me an idea of the type of tunes on it (dark, progressive, uplifting etc..) just anything I can go on. I can print the full Cover/Inlay/Sides/back of the cd, case it and print your cd label too.. but we'll discuss all that..

I'm just scanning and uploading some more pen & pencil drawings so check back again about 10:30.

Thank very much for the good comments, no matter what people say I still think I'm pap or just hunting for compliments but I'm not hehehe... wink.gif

Edited by Ross.Rocks

Ross.(",)

---------------

link.gif

• CTW Promotors

Theres no option for Hard Trance frown.gif

As a lover of the original hard house i love the heavy bass beat but i also like the vocally bit of trance so when Hard Trance was born i thought 'YES' ive found my perfect music! smile.gif

INCISION Leeds - 23rd Jan - Passion Records Tour Night!!
Email: 
sarah@clubtheworld.com
MSN: pvcsarah@hotmail.com
Speed it UP - PLEASE!

• CTW Members

I think ive matured with my music tastes over the years.

I think everyone has a starting point wiht music and then come to a prefered taste.

Some dont mature at all (which isnt a bad thing)

SOme like myself keep on looking and have a general interest in a wide number of tunes

i love house music, everything from funky house to dark tribal stuff.

I remeber starting of though wiht hardcore then onto trance etc..

Im getting into tribal at the moment but still love it when morrillo drops a beast from his halod tables!!!! wink.gif

---> Beaker <--- 
Times may change, but standards will always remain.

• CTW Members

I have a very varied taste in music.I really dont like commercial music.And I find that most Trance these days seems to me, to slip into commerciality.I write music in many styles.Why muffle your ears to any music.Mix it up.Boolox to purist. tongue.gif

A Soundsystems for Life.NOt Just For Xmas