Frantic Euphoria @The Rocket Complex, London (Saturday 19th June 2004)

Lisa

• CTW Promotors
QUOTE (saffysue @ May 14 2004, 14:14)
Looks like I'm goin to this...just have to tell all my mates from London that were meant to be comin up to Leics!! rolleyes.gif

w00t.gifhappydance.gifthumbsup.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Promotors
QUOTE (carl nicholson @ May 14 2004, 14:21)
Well done to Tony & Phil, you deserve it guys! ily.gif Play a phat tune for me will ya! devil.gif Unfortunately i couldnt make this one as i'm playing the Tronic boat party before! flowers.gif

shame babe, but blow em away at the boat party, no doubt you will, as you always do notworthy.gifflowers.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW DJs
QUOTE (Lisa @ May 14 2004, 15:08)
QUOTE (carl nicholson @ May 14 2004, 14:21)
Well done to Tony & Phil, you deserve it guys! ily.gif  Play a phat tune for me will ya! devil.gif  Unfortunately i couldnt make this one as i'm playing the Tronic boat party before! flowers.gif

shame babe, but blow em away at the boat party, no doubt you will, as you always do notworthy.gifflowers.gif

Cheers Hun! ily.gif

• CTW Promotors
QUOTE (Jay @ May 14 2004, 15:22)
excellent luvvies.

see you later babys wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

shut ya hole you!!! tongue.gif

Techno, Techno, Techno

• CTW Admin

This should be the f^cking NADS - especially as its with Niteclubbers who we all know are a quality set of people !

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW DJs

its top stuff for ctw and obviously tony and myself. shame carl couldnt join us but im sure there will be more opportunities - fingers crossed wink.gif

im well looking forward to playing thumbsup.gif

Edited by Phil B

www.djphilbenson.co.uk - updated 28/08/04

• CTW Promotors

This is gonna be the mother of all album launches.... On the night we'll be giving away copies of the new album (before it's available in stores), as well as signed posters etc... Definitely one not to be missed!

Just to let everyone know we are organising a very special boat pre party with our friends at Tronic, where you can catch Carl Nicholson and co before heading down to the Rocket to see CTW very own Phil B and Tony P take on Niteclubbers Paul Wilkerson and Big Ben.....

See you on the dancefloor! lol.gif

• CTW Members

think thats the day it was being planned for.....but Kether was sorting it so unless he comes back someone else needs to sort it.....you offering? grin.gif

• James changed the title to Frantic Euphoria @The Rocket Complex, London (Saturday 19th June 2004)