My search for seriously hard tunes

• CTW Members

I'm looking for the help of all you really hard music fans out there.

I'm getting well into mixing seriously hard dance music, mainly Hard house.

The problems i'm finding is that unless i spend 6hrs+ in music shops each and every weekend, i don't get many tune. Which is hopefully where you lot come in.

Can you tell me the names of any really hard house tunes that you really like? (the harder the better, hard as in Karim, Glazby etc) bouncy.gifthumbs.gif

• CTW DJs

try lookin for wax records (they r in croydon) not sure if they got a site but they sell proper bangin hardcore/ nu nrg like 175 bpm [censored] , proper head bangin smash.gif as well as hard house- i got a couple of tunes from there and i have 2 play them about -7 to mix them in with me hard house/trance at +6!

I'M HUNGRY!

• CTW Members

if u like the more creative side of super hard house - try the stuff on '1 ince records'

thier stuff tends to be darker and more bass drivern hard house as opposed to glazby and karim which is a nu nrg 'knocking' beet kinda sound

ne remix by karim and glazby will obviously be hard

same goes 4 sterling moss, titchy bitch, fallen angel

D.A.V.E. the drummer produces techno, but some of his stuff will work really well in a hard house set (say stuff on 'hydrolix' and 'Stay up forever' for example)

same goes 4 the label 'cluster', 'RAW'

white labels can be a v good source of hard house as its not watered down to fit a particular labels image

also 'andy farley - your fear' - i love that tune cuz its really dark and hard imo

tinrib was a v good port of call the karim/glazby style hard house but sadly thier no more, but i would seriously suggest u hunt down 'i've got ya' cuz thats 1 of the best nu nrg records around imo

just 4 ur reference: glazbys record label is 'vicious circle recordings' he also manages the late rr fierce's record label (another good producer too hunt down for if ur after hard records) and karims record label is 'do not bend'

karim only deals his records personally and personally ships to record shops. so if u want karim records u'll have to find urself a good record store

Mr Happy's fishy fish MangaFish munch munch

MSN & e-mail - mangafish@mangafish.net
AOL - MangaMorgan
Online mixes - http://www.mangafish.net/mixes/