[Trance] Passion All-nighter: Armin Van Buuren (Saturday 5th April 2003)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Moderators

we will def hav to arrange a meet up with the very few of us not goin to tw3 then.

james u got to come to passion sometime soon as its one of the only places i go at min apart from gods kitchen as everywhere else just to far. and i havnt met u yet lol.

🎧20,000 Hardcore members,  I say the future is ours🎧

• CTW Moderators

kool so ur in for a meetup to cyber lilly?

its gona be an amazing nite i think even though i think neon is doin the friday also and leaving me stuck in.

well as long as i can stop at his on the pc im happy.

come on passion

• CTW Members

i am soooo lookin forward to this..i aint been out for 4 weeks so this is gona be a blow out weekend..

for those going, we should arrange a meet beforehand..

im defo going to both pash and gk and am gona get totally twisted eek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

Dance hard, work less, play tomorrow and sleep the next day

• CTW Moderators

meet up will most definatly be in the engine next door. its a cyber friendly pub mate. we are gona sort out a meet at mine for us cov and surroundin areas first i think as a couple of us dont drive and we can catch lifts i think anyway or jus follow each other over.

• CTW Members

its gona be an amazing nite i think even though i think neon is doin the friday also and leaving me stuck in.

come on passion

As long as you do the housework i might consider letting you ( i won't wash up or hoover for a week flipa.gif )

STILL ALIVE !!
Act like an adult . . . Be false !
MSN >>> NeoNwomB@hotmail.com

• CTW DJs

im deffo going ta gods on friday but id love to go to this too...just a question of cash and travel.

p'boro> b'ham> p'boro> coalville> p'boro...that is a fookin mission and a half cry.gif

• CTW Moderators
im deffo going ta gods on friday but id love to go to this too...just a question of cash and travel.

p'boro> b'ham> p'boro> coalville> p'boro...that is a fookin mission and a half cry.gif

neon is goin gods im stoppin in at his so travell to us bring stuff for passion stop here and come passion with us yey. we dont mind your more than welcome.

• CTW DJs
neon is goin gods im stoppin in at his so travell to us bring stuff for passion stop here and come passion with us yey. we dont mind your more than welcome.

aw cheers... thumbs.gif(i wasnt fishin'...lol) but my m8 whos coming to gods may have to be back in p'boro on saturday for her kiddy tho cry.gif

• CTW Members

come on passion

of course just pm me!!! i wont be there till late (as always) as i [censored] b4 hand!! but yeah i'll meet up with you

• CTW Members

Have we got a list of names of people who are definately or probably going to this?

Will be good for people (like me!) who need to grab a lift with someone else grin.gif

I'll be in the "Probably" list cos i'm starting new job on Monday, so unless that goes really badly I'll have money for next weekend! laugh.gif

• James changed the title to [Trance] Passion All-nighter: Armin Van Buuren (Saturday 5th April 2003)