[ House, Hard Trance, Trance ] Obliteration @The Rocket Complex, Holloway Rd, London (Friday 25th April 2003)

freestyler

• CTW Members

Meeting place: Spoofers pub nearest tube is Holloway road.

Time: from 8pm

Does that sound ok guys? I'll pop in to say hello around 9.30pm but will see you in there coz I have lots to organise! thumbs.gif

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Members
Tara said:

Does that sound ok guys? I'll pop in to say hello around 9.30pm but will see you in there coz I have lots to organise! thumbs.gif

Wheresthat? How much, and who's on?

Blah blah blah random rubbish goes here

Bookings:

Unlimited DJS: 01895 850157 - www.djindex.com

Check out the site at http://www.djcrunchie.co.ukDon't forget to leave a messgae in my guestbook cheers!

• CTW Members

I can stick you on the £10 guestlist if you like crunchie? Read the start of the post for dj details etc, should be a big meet up by the looks of it!

• CTW Members
Tara said:

Attendees so far are:

Tara

Sophie

Freestyler

Addy2hotty

Bunnykins

ElsXbells

James

CreamyC

Nick G ?

Shenlong?

Scouse

Jana

Mr Happy

EvilhedFuk ?

Dooby ?

Jay

Bebe ?

Martin & the gang

Anyone else can you please add your names! This looks like it could be quite a big meet up! thumbs.gif

Wooow wooW Iam goin 2. And there's me thinkin I was goin 2have 2wait till Wildchild 2 meet u guys. Smack my name down on the "guestlist"

Hippy On A String + crew (Slinky Bmth)

As non of u, other than Trance Babe (who wont b there), have met me so I'll b the mad, long haired, cybered (flashin cyberdog top and uv paint) up and tasslie (octopus) trousered w/ a weird (bug) bag 1 clearin large areas of the dancefloor and genrally stompin around and takin loads of pics.

Hope 2c all u guys down there 2moro nite.

I was excited b4 readin this post now I postivly bouncy.gifin round my room, I cant wait.

Tee hee evil_laugh.gif

A big cuddle.gif and grouphug.gif 2u all.

luvu.gif u all.

Wooow nut.gif woooW

LALALALALALALALALAL banghead.gif

Lost the plot now, confused.gif must stop typin nod.gif would b a good idea, other wise mite b still here 2moro nite typin and miss all the fun.

icon_smile_blush.gif Laters peeps tongue.gif

REMEMBER :- Geesus Loves U *mwah* xxx

And every1 else thinks ur mashed.

(heehee slight variation on the original sayin)

Dont stop a droppin!

Once u pop u cant stop!

I think Iam what clubbin peeps would call a cuddle-slut. Teehee

Laters peeps

Geesus out spliff.gif

• CTW Members
Hippy_On_A_String said:

Tara said:

Attendees so far are:

Wooow wooW Iam goin 2. And there's me thinkin I was goin 2have 2wait till Wildchild 2 meet u guys. Smack my name down on the "guestlist"

As non of u, other than Trance Babe (who wont b there), have met me so I'll b the mad, long haired, cybered (flashin cyberdog top and uv paint) up and tasslie (octopus) trousered w/ a weird (bug) bag 1 clearin large areas of the dancefloor and genrally stompin around and takin loads of pics.

I was excited b4 readin this post now I postivly bouncy.gifin round my room, I cant wait.

Tee hee evil_laugh.gif

luvu.gif u all.

Wooow nut.gif woooW

Lost the plot now, confused.gif must stop typin nod.gif would b a good idea, other wise mite b still here 2moro nite typin and miss all the fun.

It's going to be good to see you down there mate look forward to meeting you.

See ya down there

gary

DJ

• CTW Members
Hippy_On_A_String said:

Tara said:

Attendees so far are:

Tara

Sophie

Freestyler

Addy2hotty

Bunnykins

ElsXbells

James

CreamyC

Nick G ?

Shenlong?

Scouse

Jana

Mr Happy

EvilhedFuk ?

Dooby ?

Jay

Bebe ?

Martin & the gang

Anyone else can you please add your names! This looks like it could be quite a big meet up! thumbs.gif

Tee hee evil_laugh.gif

luvu.gif u all.

Wooow nut.gif woooW

Hey hippy!

Good to see you can make it! How many is in your 'crew'? I need a number for the guestlist really! thumbs.gif

• CTW Promotors
freestyler said:

Looking forward to seeing you all down there let's hav it

See you down there tonight.

I'll be at The Spoofers no worries.

Ed, Jiz etc, PM for a pre-pre meet-up.

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW Members

Well last night did not go to plan but the people there made the night worth while so a big thankyou to the people who came along to this event.

Next is Ibiza this summer and me and Tara will be promoting Vive La Trance and we will be coming back to the u.k bigger and better.

Cheers for the people who came down lastnight and seeyou soon.

gary

DJ

• CTW Members
Scouse said:

Hi Gary , me and Jana enjoyed are selfs the crwod that was there seemed to be buzzing all the way to the end .

Scouse

Yeah Jana done well in her set

the crowd that stayed till the end was amazing fair play to em.

Good luck with Rush tonight mate sorry i cant make it

gary

DJ

• CTW Admin

Thanks for a good night Gary, I thought the layout, DJs, dancers, staff etc.. were excellent and it certainly has the potential of being a huge night one day. It was also a nice change for me to here some proper Trance!

I will be putting my pics up of your event in the next hour! thumbs.gif Hope to see you out in Ibiza mate.

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members
James said:

Thanks for a good night Gary, I thought the layout, DJs, dancers, staff etc.. were excellent and it certainly has the potential of being a huge night one day. It was also a nice change for me to here some proper Trance!

I will be putting my pics up of your event in the next hour! thumbs.gif Hope to see you out in Ibiza mate.

Nice one James cheers for coming down to the event.

you know it's funny just took alook at the pic's of the night and im not in one of them and it's my night haha

See you soon mate

gary

DJ

• CTW Members

I hada' great night! Even tho the crowd wasn't huge to say the least laugh.gif the music was good all night and HUGE thanks to everyone from CTW that made it down! thumbs.gif

• ClubTheWorld changed the title to [ House, Hard Trance, Trance ] Obliteration @The Rocket Complex, Holloway Rd, London (Friday 25th April 2003)