[ House, Hard Trance, Trance ] Obliteration @The Rocket Complex, Holloway Rd, London (Friday 25th April 2003)

freestyler

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Admin

yeah, sorry Gary - i dont know what the feck happened there! I realised when i got home i missed a couple of people. Next time mate thumbs.gif

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Members
James said:

yeah, sorry Gary - i dont know what the feck happened there! I realised when i got home i missed a couple of people. Next time mate thumbs.gif

I was busy with meetings with vicky devine,sophie sugar,miss behavin all night.

gary

DJ

• CTW Promotors

At the end of the day its these nights that are more important than any of the big ones. What better than to be supporting a fresh promoter and night. Okay, it may not have gone according to plan but what the [censored], it takes time, how good will it be in about a years time when this whole night is MASSIVE. Those people that were there that night can then look back and say they were there when it started.

Freestyler deserves all the support he gets for the amount of effort he put into this night, he has a brilliant attitude and with all the stress of getting the night together and then the stress during the night he still remained smiling and always had time to talk throughout. I am supporting this guy 100% because he deserves it and he WILL make it big. Nice one mate and thanks for the night. Good luck in Ibiza and future nights in the UK, I will be looking forward to them. thumbs.gif

CreamyC™
Email:
CreamyC@ClubTheWorld.uk
MSN: CreamyCTW@Hotmail.com
Mobile: 07956 462 642 (T-Mobile)

• CTW DJs

Yeah, spoke to Tara about this on Sat, sorry to hear it wasn't as full as you'd hoped, but it still sounded like a good night. Sorry I couldn't make it, but i was DJing... undecided.gif

Best of luck in the Beef tho - I'm sure I'll be seeing you out there (and beforehand of course!) grin.gif

WiLDCHiLD - where spacehoppers and pom poms rule :grin:

• CTW Members
CreamyC said:

At the end of the day its these nights that are more important than any of the big ones. What better than to be supporting a fresh promoter and night. Okay, it may not have gone according to plan but what the [censored], it takes time, how good will it be in about a years time when this whole night is MASSIVE. Those people that were there that night can then look back and say they were there when it started.

Freestyler deserves all the support he gets for the amount of effort he put into this night, he has a brilliant attitude and with all the stress of getting the night together and then the stress during the night he still remained smiling and always had time to talk throughout. I am supporting this guy 100% because he deserves it and he WILL make it big. Nice one mate and thanks for the night. Good luck in Ibiza and future nights in the UK, I will be looking forward to them. thumbs.gif

creamy this is the first nice thing ive ever seen you post!!! lol!!!

totally agree with you!!!

thumbs.gif

Sophie

• CTW Members
Sophie said:

CreamyC said:

creamy this is the first nice thing ive ever seen you post!!! lol!!!

totally agree with you!!!

thumbs.gif

huzzah!

• CTW Members

This site goin from strength 2 strength.Keep up the good work every1 cuddle.gif

Yello 2all the CTW peeps that were at Obliteration at The Rocket Complex on Fri grouphug.gif

Hope I didn't scare u guys 2much nut.gif

I ended up in 414 in Brixton till 2 in the afternoon icon_yippee.gif

I worked out I'd been biting.gif the same bit of chewin gum 4 13hrs.

God did my jaws hurt after that eek.gifdisappointed.gif.

Think Iam goin 2have 2get 1 of those flashin (when u suck) things baby.gif

(yes I know alot of u guys/girls don't like them but I think there a cool idea, I've always been1 2 go against the grain.)

REMEMBER :- Geesus Loves U *mwah* xxx

And every1 else thinks ur mashed.

(heehee slight variation on the original sayin)

Dont stop a droppin!

Once u pop u cant stop!

I think Iam what clubbin peeps would call a cuddle-slut. Teehee

Laters peeps

Geesus out spliff.gif

• CTW Members

btw the way peeps cuddle.gif my head gassett has blown on my car cry.gif.

Means I got 2get a new car b4 the weekend (Wildchild) wouldn't miss it 4 the world or blag a lift or catch a train idea.gif (means I can sleepy.gif on the way bac either Mon nite or Tue morn) or I'll have 2walk there, hmmmm don't fancy a 100 old mile walk (mite have 2leave now if I decide that 1) confused.gif

REMEMBER :- Geesus Loves U *mwah* xxx

And every1 else thinks ur mashed.

(heehee slight variation on the original sayin)

Dont stop a droppin!

Once u pop u cant stop!

I think Iam what clubbin peeps would call a cuddle-slut. Teehee

Laters peeps

Geesus out spliff.gif

• CTW Members
Hippy_On_A_String said:

This site goin from strength 2 strength.Keep up the good work every1 cuddle.gif

Yello 2all the CTW peeps that were at Obliteration at The Rocket Complex on Fri grouphug.gif

Hope I didn't scare u guys 2much nut.gif

I ended up in 414 in Brixton till 2 in the afternoon icon_yippee.gif

I worked out I'd been biting.gif the same bit of chewin gum 4 13hrs.

God did my jaws hurt after that eek.gifdisappointed.gif.

Think Iam goin 2have 2get 1 of those flashin (when u suck) things baby.gif

(yes I know alot of u guys/girls don't like them but I think there a cool idea, I've always been1 2 go against the grain.)

Alright mate it was good to see you down there

gary

DJ

• CTW Moderators
CreamyC said:

Correct.

Thing is, when promoting yr own night, it will never go to plan to start off with. Iv helped promote a hardhouse night that lasted for 4 months then went downhill due to not making any profit fron the event at all. Im goign to be honest here and say that i think you did a little to much for your first night.

I dont think you should have had the dancers at the club untill the 3rd or 4th event, when things might have got a little better (more ppl attending the event = more money to spend on extras), and i think you should lower the entry cost as i think its well too expensive. Also, guestlist can be a problem regrding not making any profit. U have to test the water with things liek this to know what the positives are and what the negatives are. I would personally put the entry cost a bit lower and see how much difference there is to the amount of atendees that come to the club etc, then when u realise u have made a bit of profit, then you should consider having the dancers.

Im not guna say i had a good night, coz tbh, i couldnt get into it. For me, a good atmosphere makes a good night. The music was good. Different, but good. But tere was only a few ppl in the club, but i guess it is what to epxpect when promoting your own night, Iv seen it many a time but it has gotten even better by word of mouth.

Anyway, im sure it will get better. To run night like this u have to have the drive and determination to make it successfull - and im sure u have the drive and determination to make it bigger and better. Good luck mate! thumbs.gif

• CTW Members
Maria said:

Thing is, when promoting yr own night, it will never go to plan to start off with. Iv helped promote a hardhouse night that lasted for 4 months then went downhill due to not making any profit fron the event at all. Im goign to be honest here and say that i think you did a little to much for your first night.

I dont think you should have had the dancers at the club untill the 3rd or 4th event, when things might have got a little better (more ppl attending the event = more money to spend on extras), and i think you should lower the entry cost as i think its well too expensive. Also, guestlist can be a problem regrding not making any profit. U have to test the water with things liek this to know what the positives are and what the negatives are. I would personally put the entry cost a bit lower and see how much difference there is to the amount of atendees that come to the club etc, then when u realise u have made a bit of profit, then you should consider having the dancers.

Im not guna say i had a good night, coz tbh, i couldnt get into it. For me, a good atmosphere makes a good night. The music was good. Different, but good. But tere was only a few ppl in the club, but i guess it is what to epxpect when promoting your own night, Iv seen it many a time but it has gotten even better by word of mouth.

Anyway, im sure it will get better. To run night like this u have to have the drive and determination to make it successfull - and im sure u have the drive and determination to make it bigger and better. Good luck mate! thumbs.gif

I did go to big at first i think the dancers were the only ones that made the night what it was but hey onwards and upwards and it will get bigger and better and i hope that the next event you come to of mine will be bigger and better and you can say to me i remember coming to your first event.

It's all about makeing contacts makeing friends in this game and if you do who knows what's round the courner.

The thing with this night aswell is there were 3 other big night's in London which did not help but i was greatful for CTW people who came down.

gary

DJ

• ClubTheWorld changed the title to [ House, Hard Trance, Trance ] Obliteration @The Rocket Complex, Holloway Rd, London (Friday 25th April 2003)