[Funky Stuff] Liquid Bar, Old Street, London. 23rd May 2003

• CTW Members

Right, CTW *Superstar DJ* Guyster will be playing at this event, so quality music is pretty much guaranteed. This looks like a wicked way to start the weekend off (in my opinion anyway).

Who's up for this?

Attendees:

Nick G

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CTW Admin

Same here - Fridays in London are always good for me. Put be down as most likely coming (just need to check some other diaries)

Guys - can you start posting these into the Calendar - thats the master calendar I currently check to see where i should be.

Attendees:

Nick G

FredTheBaddie

James

James@ClubTheWorld.uk
CTW AdminClubTheWorld.uk | Twitter | Instagram
ctw_post_signature_small.gif
Clubbing the world, together ...

• CTW Admin

Guy or Nick - have you got a list of who's playing, and also what time its open and set times ?

I'm trying to drag a load of colleages & ex-colleages down for this night !

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Admin

Is this Liquid Blue ? If so I used to go there LOADS a couple of summers ago ! (was all cheese though!)

James@ClubTheWorld.uk

• CTW Members

Yeah I will most likely be up for it, no promises yet but maybe. scratchchin.gif

• CTW Members
James said:

Guy or Nick - have you got a list of who's playing, and also what time its open and set times ?

I'm trying to drag a load of colleages & ex-colleages down for this night !

James, don't think this is an all nighter - thinkit's just a nice bar as far as i know - prolly shuts at 11 or 12 ... but the Aquarium is opposite, so i'll check out what's gonna be on there for afters if anyones interested in carrying on the party

• CTW DJs

It's 7-11.30 or so. They chuck out at various times dep on how busy it is, but usually I'm too shitfaced by 11 to care. Plus it's Homelands the next morning, so I won't be getting in a mess.... wink.gif

DJ set-times/etc.... it's a moveable feast, but I can pin them down so you know when we're defintely on. It's a lot more casual than that really. smile.gif

WiLDCHiLD - where spacehoppers and pom poms rule :grin:

• CTW DJs

Right - been talking to Mac and it's just me and him this time, so you'll get me for a whole 2 hours! Not sure which, most likely the middle 2.....

We've been doing this night for a good fwe months now, and at first it was a laugh, but now we're trying to actually get it going a bit and turn it into a proper night. I know it's not a late one (we've gone to 12 once or twice) but we play good tunes and those of you who've been before will know it's not a bad little bar....

So....... would be wicked if anyone could make it along. Esp James - I know you'd love it, and Nick G - would be just your thing... thumbs.gif

So 7-11.30 next friday...... bring it on! grin.gif

WiLDCHiLD - where spacehoppers and pom poms rule :grin:

• CTW Members

Sorry guys, I got someone to meet at Camden, so will have to come another time I'm afraid. Have fun!

• CTW Members
Guyster said:

Tara said:

Sorry guys, I got someone to meet at Camden, so will have to come another time I'm afraid. Have fun!

cry.giffrown.gif

wink.gif

I'm an idiot, I got my dates mixed up, I thought it was this friday! So looks like I'm coming after all! rolleyes.giftongue.gif