Hardcore is back

• CTW Members

Hardcore is back, now they all want a piece of us, desperate magazines are making such a fuss

At last they seem to want to give us some credit, but once again I think we’ll live to regret it

Not so long ago to them we didn’t exist, narrow-minded views they printed they couldn’t resist.

Trying so hard to slag and kill hardcore dead, but we’ve embarrassed them by getting bigger instead.

They still don’t understand that people like what they like, we’re not all sheep follow the commands they write.

They try to convince and dictate what’s cool, but we are hardcore and we don’t live by this rule.

When it’s since they’ll try and destroy us once more, please don’t forget the time they tried it before.

Bring on their best but don’t forget the cry . . .

Hardcore will never die!!!

/images/graemlins/baby.gif/images/graemlins/bouncy.gif/images/graemlins/baby.gif/images/graemlins/bouncy.gif/images/graemlins/baby.gif/images/graemlins/bouncy.gif/images/graemlins/baby.gif/images/graemlins/bouncy.gif/images/graemlins/baby.gif/images/graemlins/bouncy.gif/images/graemlins/baby.gif/images/graemlins/bouncy.gif/images/graemlins/baby.gif/images/graemlins/bouncy.gif/images/graemlins/baby.gif/images/graemlins/bouncy.gif/images/graemlins/baby.gif/images/graemlins/bouncy.gif/images/graemlins/baby.gif/images/graemlins/bouncy.gif/images/graemlins/baby.gif/images/graemlins/bouncy.gif/images/graemlins/baby.gif/images/graemlins/bouncy.gif/images/graemlins/baby.gif/images/graemlins/bouncy.gif

• Like 1

hardcore raver baby rhi!

Im goin 2 hell - and you're comin with me!!!

• CTW Members
raver_baby said:

Bonkers X

anyone got this yet???

Did u buy it? please say no....

• CTW Members
raver_baby said:

Hrdcor is bk, no thy al wnt peece of uzz, depesrate magizanes r makin sucha fuss

@ lst the....... etc

• CTW Members

• CTW DJs
Hardcore is back, now they all want a piece of us, desperate magazines are making such a fuss

At last they seem to want to give us some credit, but once again I think well live to regret it

Not so long ago to them we didnt exist, narrow-minded views they printed they couldnt resist.

Trying so hard to slag and kill hardcore dead, but weve embarrassed them by getting bigger instead.

They still dont understand that people like what they like, were not all sheep follow the commands they write.

They try to convince and dictate whats cool, but we are hardcore and we dont live by this rule.

When its since theyll try and destroy us once more, please dont forget the time they tried it before.

Bring on their best but dont forget the cry . . .

That statement at the beginnig of Hixxy's mix would have been banging had he not mixed in a Hardcore rip of 'A bullet in the gun' which totally contradicts everything the statement is saying! :undecided: :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Darkside!
Jan 31st - The Clinic @ Hendre Hall, Bangor
Feb 7th - North @ Lakota, Bristol

http://www.ppdnet.org/ukscene/images/ukscene.jpg
UK-Scene Website

• CTW Members
Ikon said:

Tina_g said:

i found the cd bonkers 3 cd in my collection t6he other day laugh.giflaugh.gif

Probably the best of the lot!

yea it is the best of the lot......

When am i not horny 😉 😊
Msn Messanger:tina_g_ukc@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messanger/Email ickle_cat_1981@yahoo.com

image.gif

• CTW Members
Ikon said:

That statement at the beginnig of Hixxy's mix would have been banging had he not mixed in a Hardcore rip of 'A bullet in the gun' which totally contradicts everything the statement is saying! undecided.gifrolleyes1.gif

Hixxy.s mix was ok i guess

When am i not horny 😉 😊
Msn Messanger:tina_g_ukc@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messanger/Email ickle_cat_1981@yahoo.com

image.gif

• CTW Members
raver_baby said:

At last they seem to want to give us some credit, but once again I think we’ll live to regret it

Not so long ago to them we didn’t exist, narrow-minded views they printed they couldn’t resist.

Trying so hard to slag and kill hardcore dead, but we’ve embarrassed them by getting bigger instead.

They still don’t understand that people like what they like, we’re not all sheep follow the commands they write.

They try to convince and dictate what’s cool, but we are hardcore and we don’t live by this rule.

When it’s since they’ll try and destroy us once more, please don’t forget the time they tried it before.

Bring on their best but don’t forget the cry . . .

baby.gifbouncy.gifbaby.gifbouncy.gifbaby.gifbouncy.gifbaby.gifbouncy.gifbaby.gifbouncy.gifbaby.gifbouncy.gifbaby.gifbouncy.gifbaby.gifbouncy.gifbaby.gifbouncy.gifbaby.gifbouncy.gifbaby.gifbouncy.gifbaby.gifbouncy.gifbaby.gifbouncy.gif

cudnt of sed it better myself!

• James changed the title to Hardcore is back