Hardcore is back

• CTW DJs
Tina_g said:

Hixxy.s mix was ok i guess

Nah, I wasnt talkin about Bonkers 3! Am on about the new one - Bonkers X.

The Statement in the first post of this topic is the first track on Hixxy's mix you see!

Welcome to the Darkside!
Jan 31st - The Clinic @ Hendre Hall, Bangor
Feb 7th - North @ Lakota, Bristol

http://www.ppdnet.org/ukscene/images/ukscene.jpg
UK-Scene Website

• CTW Members

Some hardcore is soooooooooo dry but I've been to a couple of hardcore events recently (vibealite and slammin vinyl) and have to say that both nights were amazing.

If anyone likes hard house and has the chance to see Kevin Energy or Sharkey play then do so - they absolutley rocked it.

Hard, fast and none of this cheesy crap (not that all cheesy hardcore is bad) that hardcore is famed for.

The whole scene has definitely matured and there's some really good productions going around, it's easy to see why there's a renaissance when the hard house scene outside london is pretty much wank.

• CTW DJs
Kether said:

Some hardcore is soooooooooo dry but I've been to a couple of hardcore events recently (vibealite and slammin vinyl) and have to say that both nights were amazing.

If anyone likes hard house and has the chance to see Kevin Energy or Sharkey play then do so - they absolutley rocked it.

Hard, fast and none of this cheesy crap (not that all cheesy hardcore is bad) that hardcore is famed for.

The whole scene has definitely matured and there's some really good productions going around, it's easy to see why there's a renaissance when the hard house scene outside london is pretty much wank.

Agreed! Although I wouldnt say a renaissance, more of a 'second coming'!

Welcome to the Darkside!

UK-Scene Website

• CTW Members
Kether said:

did u go slammin on 5th???????? i went there fuckin top nite!

thank u atleast sum1 understands

• CTW Members
Ikon said:

Tina_g said:

Hixxy.s mix was ok i guess

Nah, I wasnt talkin about Bonkers 3! Am on about the new one - Bonkers X.

The Statement in the first post of this topic is the first track on Hixxy's mix you see!

ah i c.... i'm not awake properly yet laugh.giflaugh.gif i've not heard the new one

When am i not horny 😉 😊
Msn Messanger:tina_g_ukc@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messanger/Email ickle_cat_1981@yahoo.com

image.gif

• CTW Members
raverbaby69 said:

did u go slammin on 5th???????? i went there fuckin top nite!

Indeed I did, it was absolutely brilliant. Never been to an event at the sanctuary before where they had the whole thing open and there was a real festival atmosphere and I ended up gatecrashing the USH meetup which was quite amusing.

Kevin Energy did it for me again, what's happened to Mark EG? He used to play hard trance when I saw him at the country club, now he's gone all boring.

• CTW DJs
Kether said:

Kevin Energy did it for me again, what's happened to Mark EG? He used to play hard trance when I saw him at the country club, now he's gone all boring.

He still does play Hard Trance!

What did he play at Slammin'? Techno??

Welcome to the Darkside!

UK-Scene Website

• CTW Members
Ikon said:

Kether said:

He still does play Hard Trance!

What did he play at Slammin'? Techno??

tough trance, I was expecting trancecore stuff like he used to play at destiny at the manor all those years ago.

• CTW Members

Poor Kether!

• CTW Members

laugh.gif

Do u remember abusing me on MSN!! tongue.gif

• CTW Members

just in reply to the hardcore is back thing..........it never went away just some forgot it!!!! i love hardcore and it was hardcore that got me into the scene many years ago, even though most of the places i go now are hardhouse. Hardcore is the best and i wish there was more of it....

i need it hard, fast and now!!!!!!
msn c10dagh@hotmail.com

• CTW Members

Do u like it hard? shrug.gif

laugh.gif

• CTW DJs
clodhopper said:

just in reply to the hardcore is back thing..........it never went away just some forgot it!!!! i love hardcore and it was hardcore that got me into the scene many years ago, even though most of the places i go now are hardhouse. Hardcore is the best and i wish there was more of it....

Which was the point I was gonna make but couldn't be arsed typing out! laugh.gif

Welcome to the Darkside!

UK-Scene Website

• James changed the title to Hardcore is back